Your Immediate Response

Imagine you returned home from work and this is what you caught your wife doing with a black stranger in your living room.

I want to know what your immediate response would be.

Would you look forward to catching your wife like this someday?
I would be shocked, probably hurt. However this is what I want but still just a wannabe so I have to guess it would still sting and be hard to deal with.

I love the whole interracial thing. I would love to see my wife seduced by a black stranger or two. I would only be in to setting it up, and getting things going. I’m not into joining in, cleaning up, or anything like that. I would be into just watching her without her, knowing that I was watching.
You'll need to have an idea of the sort of man that you desire for your wife. Do you want someone who'd only be around to fuck her, or someone to get involved with her long-term?

You'll need to have an idea of the sort of man that you desire for your wife. Do you want someone who'd only be around to fuck her, or someone to get involved with her long-term?
I’ve got an exact idea of the guy. Must be a gentleman, we’ll groomed, big and black, athletic, and knows that “no, means No”
Perhaps once or twice a month to hang out, have some dinner, drinks, a good buzz and take it from there.

Back