When your wife gets a new bull, does that give free access to his friends too?

When can a bulls friends visit?

• Whatever the bull wants, he is in charge

• They can only visit when he does

• They can visit whenever, even without the bull

• They are only allowed oral

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

evolved

Female
Looking for opinions on how involved you'd allow the friends of your wife's bull to be.

If he allows it then are they allowed to fuck your wife too? Or is the agreement strictly between your wife and him?

Would they be allowed to visit without him? Would you demand they wear protection?

Would love to hear your ideas on this 🥰🥰

Attachments

• 1715461910930.png
    1715461910930.png
    386.6 KB · Views: 41
I have made it as clear as possible, and encouraged it as much as I can without being a brat. And yet no real luck.

The closet I guess is this frat boy I dated, he would take videos of me.doing idk demeaning goofy stuff and then send it to all his frat brothers.

He lost interest, but I guess the first brothers decided I was an easy lay. During the rest of the semester I slept.with like.idk 5-10 of them...

I have made it as clear as possible, and encouraged it as much as I can without being a brat. And yet no real luck.

The closet I guess is this frat boy I dated, he would take videos of me.doing idk demeaning goofy stuff and then send it to all his frat brothers.

He lost interest, but I guess the first brothers decided I was an easy lay. During the rest of the semester I slept.with like.idk 5-10 of them...
Wow that's really interesting. I was led to believe most guys would love to share and show off the girl they were fucking if she was encouraging it

Haha how aware were the brothers that you weren't just sleeping with one of them but actually 5-10 of them presumably at roughly the same times?

She tells me how he uses her as much as she feels like it. Her bulls have often told me how they shared her before she even told me. I’m on “need to know” basis

She tells me how he uses her as much as she feels like it. Her bulls have often told me how they shared her before she even told me. I’m on “need to know” basis
same, one of the last times i dopped my wife off with at her BBC's house for the weekend, we never know who is going to be there. We go in just like a normal couple and get intros and shake hands etc, then i will take my wife to the back bedroom and help her change, withon 15 mins she is now walking into a room with 2-4 guys she just met totally nude apart from a nipple clamp and sometimes a tiny string thong that her pussy just eats anyway. I then just leave the house, on this occasion as i was leaving and opened the door another 2 guys just walked past me and into the house so i just guessed they would be getting a go to run through her holes as well.

Wow that's really interesting. I was led to believe most guys would love to share and show off the girl they were fucking if she was encouraging it

Haha how aware were the brothers that you weren't just sleeping with one of them but actually 5-10 of them presumably at roughly the same times?

I'm gonna dm you, I've got plenty to say if you're interested

same, one of the last times i dopped my wife off with at her BBC's house for the weekend, we never know who is going to be there. We go in just like a normal couple and get intros and shake hands etc, then i will take my wife to the back bedroom and help her change, withon 15 mins she is now walking into a room with 2-4 guys she just met totally nude apart from a nipple clamp and sometimes a tiny string thong that her pussy just eats anyway. I then just leave the house, on this occasion as i was leaving and opened the door another 2 guys just walked past me and into the house so i just guessed they would be getting a go to run through her holes as well.
Omg that's so many people! Is this type of thing a regular occurrence for her then?

Back