Newbie , Help & a better understanding of this crazy thing we are all attracted to

tannersmith1

Male
Gold Member
First, let me start off by saying, I have tried burying my interest in this lifestyle several times.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes the only thing that turns me on. I lay in bed for sleep and think of certain scenarios and situations and it almost brings me peace until I fall into rest.
This lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. Where is comes from ( and by that I mean all involved parties being so turned on by the lifestyle for different reasons is a bit of an enigma.
I can only speak to my perspective , which I’ll save til last, but to speculate on the mental and physical things that happens to other parties involved is incredible to ponder.
Take for instance the Bull. This may be the easiest to grasp. He is desired and rewarded with different or a steady women that is loved by another man or women in all aspects of their lives but this women is simply not satisfied physically by their partner so the bulk know that this job falls on his shoulders. He has no problem with confidence or confidence in what he can provide because it hangs between his legs swaying back and forth hitting each thigh moment to moment which serves as a reminder.
If a Bull has Bi tendencies he gets to have an entire couple worship his him which makes it easier than going out and seeking a man by himself. Plus there is a power exchange that rests in the room like a cloud or almost as a secondary oxygen. Everyone in the room breathes it and is intoxicated by it for different reason.
The women or Hotwife’s perspective is a little bit more difficult to read though.
In the beginning, she is scared and filled with doubt. She has been told by society that this is wrong. She shouldn’t be allowed to be married to one man who loves her and would never leave her, who helps create and live in the life she has grown to know and possibly love and then on top of that- get fucked into an orgasmic paradise whenever she wants it.
Her husband or boyfriend or sig-other can’t provide her with the latter so The Bull must.
The husband either has a very small penis, an average penis he doesn’t know how to use or erectile dysfunction or some of those options.
He may even have a submissive nature that makes it harder to “take” his wife’s pussy and provide her the pleasure she deserves.
The web of possibilities and reasons run deep intellectually for all parties involved.

In any event,

Personally , I want the best for my wife. I want her fucked into relaxation. Fucked into submission ( where she is always comfortable ), fucked until she comes, not just until I cum. I want her bull to give her multiple orgasms before he cums.
Earth shattering , toe curling, speaking in a different language type orgasms.
And when she is fucked into submission and her bull is ready to end the quest , I want him busting one of the biggest loads on her face, where is craves it.
To do this right, he must be Dominant, forceful and respectful.

His dominance is made known to my hot wife,
But also to me. He just took my pussy and made it his and he demands I thank him for it and because of what I just witnessed happening to my hotwife, because her happiness means more to me than my own, I have no choice but to thank him.

Maybe this will always be a fantasy. Maybe it will always reside within my damaged mind.

Or maybe one day her Bull will come into our presence and demand we kneel before him. Position me behind him, position her right in front of him. Whip out his flaccid 10 plus inch cock that is wider across than my 7.5/8 inch erection is , drop his pants and tell my hotwife to ask me if she is allowed to worship it until I say yes. And the moment I say yes feel his hand push my mouth to his asshole and demand I lick it until my hotwife makes him cum. Maybe.

While I am not gay, have never had a homosexual exprience, have no desire to be penetrated or to penetrate another man, if my Hotwife had a bull or more than one and wanted me to eat his ass or such his cock with my hotwife, I would do it out of respect for him and everything he has to offer her. I would be a piece of ******* to deny her the opportunity to be furious in a way I cannot fulfill her.

So if you are out there, 45-65 years old, endowed to bless all those that bare witness, have balls the size of Easter eggs that you would get pleasure from dragging across my face as you fuck my hotwife from behind while I am doing what I do best, which is eating her incredible pussy.
If this is a scenario you need in your life or are on the fence about, want to discuss ( slowly ) , help learn about or teach brand newbies about please understand a few things,

If you are the right person, I can’t imagine us not being friends too. I mean I am sure it could be possible, but it’s just not something I imagine. So for the sake of my imagination, id want a vanilla friendship between the three of us out in the world with little bits of dominance mixed it when the situation calls for it.
Example “ We are sitting at a table in a bar and my hotwife has your cock in her hand under the table and you tell me “ yo, get the fuck up and go get us some drinks.

There is always a fine line between insult and dominance. A true gentlemen knows that and expresses his thoughts in that way.

This whole scenario is scary to envision. It is also just as equally sexy and adventurous.

You, Sir, whomever you may be ( if you are the right maybe, is what I believe our marriage needs. I love my wife and she can be bitchy but she isn’t dominant, and unfortunately neither am I. So this is where I arrive at a leader being needed. A leader that has everything I described in detail and maybe some details I left out that I am unaware of.

Who are you? Where are you? If you exist, come and claim, pound and own some pussy that needs to be owned. Come be a friend to me that teaches by example and maybe some words of wisdom. I fear if we can’t find you, we will be lost the rest of our lives wandering somewhere in between happiness and existence. And I could be wrong, I have been before, But I think the only thing to bride the gap between happiness and existence is your beautiful cock and the way you use it to provide bliss, control and reward.

Truly just wishing to learn and open a dialogue and where we can possibly end up in this sea of crazy possibilities.

Reach out if you are inclined.

First, let me start off by saying, I have tried burying my interest in this lifestyle several times.
Nevertheless, it is sometimes the only thing that turns me on. I lay in bed for sleep and think of certain scenarios and situations and it almost brings me peace until I fall into rest.
This lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. Where is comes from ( and by that I mean all involved parties being so turned on by the lifestyle for different reasons is a bit of an enigma.
I can only speak to my perspective , which I’ll save til last, but to speculate on the mental and physical things that happens to other parties involved is incredible to ponder.
Take for instance the Bull. This may be the easiest to grasp. He is desired and rewarded with different or a steady women that is loved by another man or women in all aspects of their lives but this women is simply not satisfied physically by their partner so the bulk know that this job falls on his shoulders. He has no problem with confidence or confidence in what he can provide because it hangs between his legs swaying back and forth hitting each thigh moment to moment which serves as a reminder.
If a Bull has Bi tendencies he gets to have an entire couple worship his him which makes it easier than going out and seeking a man by himself. Plus there is a power exchange that rests in the room like a cloud or almost as a secondary oxygen. Everyone in the room breathes it and is intoxicated by it for different reason.
The women or Hotwife’s perspective is a little bit more difficult to read though.
In the beginning, she is scared and filled with doubt. She has been told by society that this is wrong. She shouldn’t be allowed to be married to one man who loves her and would never leave her, who helps create and live in the life she has grown to know and possibly love and then on top of that- get fucked into an orgasmic paradise whenever she wants it.
Her husband or boyfriend or sig-other can’t provide her with the latter so The Bull must.
The husband either has a very small penis, an average penis he doesn’t know how to use or erectile dysfunction or some of those options.
He may even have a submissive nature that makes it harder to “take” his wife’s pussy and provide her the pleasure she deserves.
The web of possibilities and reasons run deep intellectually for all parties involved.

In any event,

Personally , I want the best for my wife. I want her fucked into relaxation. Fucked into submission ( where she is always comfortable ), fucked until she comes, not just until I cum. I want her bull to give her multiple orgasms before he cums.
Earth shattering , toe curling, speaking in a different language type orgasms.
And when she is fucked into submission and her bull is ready to end the quest , I want him busting one of the biggest loads on her face, where is craves it.
To do this right, he must be Dominant, forceful and respectful.

His dominance is made known to my hot wife,
But also to me. He just took my pussy and made it his and he demands I thank him for it and because of what I just witnessed happening to my hotwife, because her happiness means more to me than my own, I have no choice but to thank him.

Maybe this will always be a fantasy. Maybe it will always reside within my damaged mind.

Or maybe one day her Bull will come into our presence and demand we kneel before him. Position me behind him, position her right in front of him. Whip out his flaccid 10 plus inch cock that is wider across than my 7.5/8 inch erection is , drop his pants and tell my hotwife to ask me if she is allowed to worship it until I say yes. And the moment I say yes feel his hand push my mouth to his asshole and demand I lick it until my hotwife makes him cum. Maybe.

While I am not gay, have never had a homosexual exprience, have no desire to be penetrated or to penetrate another man, if my Hotwife had a bull or more than one and wanted me to eat his ass or such his cock with my hotwife, I would do it out of respect for him and everything he has to offer her. I would be a piece of ******* to deny her the opportunity to be furious in a way I cannot fulfill her.

So if you are out there, 45-65 years old, endowed to bless all those that bare witness, have balls the size of Easter eggs that you would get pleasure from dragging across my face as you fuck my hotwife from behind while I am doing what I do best, which is eating her incredible pussy.
If this is a scenario you need in your life or are on the fence about, want to discuss ( slowly ) , help learn about or teach brand newbies about please understand a few things,

If you are the right person, I can’t imagine us not being friends too. I mean I am sure it could be possible, but it’s just not something I imagine. So for the sake of my imagination, id want a vanilla friendship between the three of us out in the world with little bits of dominance mixed it when the situation calls for it.
Example “ We are sitting at a table in a bar and my hotwife has your cock in her hand under the table and you tell me “ yo, get the fuck up and go get us some drinks.

There is always a fine line between insult and dominance. A true gentlemen knows that and expresses his thoughts in that way.

This whole scenario is scary to envision. It is also just as equally sexy and adventurous.

You, Sir, whomever you may be ( if you are the right maybe, is what I believe our marriage needs. I love my wife and she can be bitchy but she isn’t dominant, and unfortunately neither am I. So this is where I arrive at a leader being needed. A leader that has everything I described in detail and maybe some details I left out that I am unaware of.

Who are you? Where are you? If you exist, come and claim, pound and own some pussy that needs to be owned. Come be a friend to me that teaches by example and maybe some words of wisdom. I fear if we can’t find you, we will be lost the rest of our lives wandering somewhere in between happiness and existence. And I could be wrong, I have been before, But I think the only thing to bride the gap between happiness and existence is your beautiful cock and the way you use it to provide bliss, control and reward.

Truly just wishing to learn and open a dialogue and where we can possibly end up in this sea of crazy possibilities.

Reach out if you are inclined.
Sounds like fun to be had

Back