Question from a newbie

chllbll

Couple
Are there others guys that would rather jerk of thinking about their i wife’s being fucked or role play with a dildo fucking her then fuck their wife.

Haven’t shared my wife yet but she and I role play it.

Are there others guys that would rather jerk of thinking about their i wife’s being fucked or role play with a dildo fucking her then fuck their wife.

Haven’t shared my wife yet but she and I role play it.
Nothing stops me from actually fucking my wife, however, we know that I can’t get her off the way a large dildo can, or a real BBC for sure.

I will either start fucking her and once she’s turned on we switch to a dildo much larger than me so that she can get off. I love the feel of her gaping pussy around my cock once she’s had an orgasm. Knowing she’s able to be filled gets me off quickly as well along with the fact each orgasm adds to the need and addiction to BBC.

It’s also hard for either of us to really feel anything once she’s turned on and her pussy has opened up in preparation for a BBC. A lot of it is mental for her as well. If she wants any chance of cumming while I’m fucking he, she has to think about fuckibg a BBC, but that’s prepared her pussy for a real fucking too.

It’s a double-edged sword and I love it!

My wife had never had an orgasm from me pumping her, oral or vibartor no prob.
We got into mfm fun with a guy we know, we've done it many times with him. We'd been with him probably 15 times over 2 years. One night she was really turned on, they were going at it pretty good. He was on top and really going to town, she tensed up and came hard. Was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. It's happened a lot of times since.
I always slide into her after he's done. Yes she very slippery but I don't think she's stretched out. She very turned on and horny for me after he's done and we always have a good round.

Nothing stops me from actually fucking my wife, however, we know that I can’t get her off the way a large dildo can, or a real BBC for sure.

I will either start fucking her and once she’s turned on we switch to a dildo much larger than me so that she can get off. I love the feel of her gaping pussy around my cock once she’s had an orgasm. Knowing she’s able to be filled gets me off quickly as well along with the fact each orgasm adds to the need and addiction to BBC.

It’s also hard for either of us to really feel anything once she’s turned on and her pussy has opened up in preparation for a BBC. A lot of it is mental for her as well. If she wants any chance of cumming while I’m fucking he, she has to think about fuckibg a BBC, but that’s prepared her pussy for a real fucking too.

It’s a double-edged sword and I love it!
Same here, we still have sex and enjoy it very much. Sometimes I think of being with my Bull when I'm with my hubby, and likewise, he thinks of me with my Bull when he's with me. A couple times I've called out my Bull's name when I cum, which is a bad thing, because it causes my hubby to cum too quickly! 🤭 We laugh about it as we're open about it and understand how important my Bull is to our sex lives.

Back