Advice to curious newbies in the lifestyle

Latincpl602

Couple
From
AZ, US
Im not here to talk bad about lifestyle or anybody in it. But if you’re a couple just getting into lifestyle or a male who wants to share their gf/wife w BBC, i advise you to take it real slow or keep it as a fantasy if you can. Ive been obsessed with the whole idea for about 7 yrs and even lost my ex wife to lifestyle about 5yrs ago. And even after splitting up i would still look at pics n vids of us roleplaying n talking about BBC. I slowly but surely tallked her into the idea. I use to love hearing her tell me how she needs a BBC to punish her. Pretty much trained her into becoming a BBC whore. She always said it was for my pleasure cuz she knew i turned on it made me. Getting her.a black dildo to play with was the last straw. It took a coulple of weeks for her to take it all but once she took all 7 inches she slowly cut me off. once she orgasmed for first time, she was 100% for sure about this. She didnt need me to bring it up anymore. She went from asking me to begging me to share her with a black cock. and eventually threatened to stop letting me fuck her until i get her a big black dick. After finally sharing her and watching her become someones slut. I would still go back and do it again. Im so addicted that im willing to do whatever it takes to take part of the experience. I use to think is was so disgusting when men would clean up n stuff. But now i kind get off imagining things and think its all in my head.

Im not here to talk bad about lifestyle or anybody in it. But if you’re a couple just getting into lifestyle or a male who wants to share their gf/wife w BBC, i advise you to take it real slow or keep it as a fantasy if you can. Ive been obsessed with the whole idea for about 7 yrs and even lost my ex wife to lifestyle about 5yrs ago. And even after splitting up i would still look at pics n vids of us roleplaying n talking about BBC. I slowly but surely tallked her into the idea. I use to love hearing her tell me how she needs a BBC to punish her. Pretty much trained her into becoming a BBC whore. She always said it was for my pleasure cuz she knew i turned on it made me. Getting her.a black dildo to play with was the last straw. It took a coulple of weeks for her to take it all but once she took all 7 inches she slowly cut me off. once she orgasmed for first time, she was 100% for sure about this. She didnt need me to bring it up anymore. She went from asking me to begging me to share her with a black cock. and eventually threatened to stop letting me fuck her until i get her a big black dick. After finally sharing her and watching her become someones slut. I would still go back and do it again. Im so addicted that im willing to do whatever it takes to take part of the experience. I use to think is was so disgusting when men would clean up n stuff. But now i kind get off imagining things and think its all in my head.
sound advice to keep hold of the Fantacy!

Sorry to hear you lost your lady over the fantasy, I totally get the obsession over watching your wife your love fucking another man, but you are correct it is a real tight rope relationship, I’ve been lucky we have been in the swing lifestyle for a long time and have survived together. Although not a truly cuckold relationship, more a joint swinging relationship but today it is mostly with well hung black men mostly together but at times she will want to play alone or just have me watch, and I truly have to say watching my wife giving herself to another man totally to do as he pleases is so fucking hot, makes me rock hard and at times almost ejuckulating with out stimulation, I being bi the plus is getting to clean them both or him taking my ass when he is done with her. Guess I. Lucky our marriage has survived as she loves black cock, but when the play is over she still loves me and we have a great sex life together.

OMG...
PLEASE DM me

Back