If you really wanted to be involved……..

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
I/we agree!
The real thing is way more than dating or having sex - it is a lifestyle. And there are many decisions to make before becoming a real cuckold -couple

It seems to me that cuckolding is more of a personal thing than a societal support group
So was swinging, until someone Made a safe space 4 it, that's now the challenge for cuckolding. The average bull will not have the means of hosting,because even if they do, alpha men will not chase wives.

You can't put everyone in the same category irregardless of there color or sexual preferences
I would never put anyone in same category.my question is , if a cuck should be upfront with they're situation,if they can host or not,,but now as a community, we must find a way to make this more accessible and enjoyable 4 everyone involved

I'd love to help people in my local area. But if I'm being honest, it would be in the hopes that they might consider helping me out as well. BURLINGTON/GREENSBORO NORTH CAROLINA. here

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
I agree and I do this regularly
Hmu if i can help you

My submissive cuckold husband keeps an Amex card account just for my dates, trips, and rooms with my lovers.
I asked for one with just my name on it, and he pays the balance, every month, no questions allowed.

I've bought gifts and even given my best lovers cash...

Now that's an idea I can get behind, it always puzzles me why these white men can't step up if they profess bbc superiority
I always offer to pay for a hotel room, if that's what they want. Most times I just wait outside, in my truck. Some bulls don't mind me watching/helping, some do. It's about the comfort level of all involved. Mine counts, but counts last!

Just saying.
Well for our 25th anniversary (a few years back) I signed (I paid fees + extras, + hotel room) for her (us) for a overnight BBC gang bang/blow bang/fuck fest of white woman only & their clean up sub cuck or assistant stag (a FetLife group) 80+ BBC men & 5 woman attended this 12+ hour event. Needless to say she had a fantastic time. Me too!
Over the years I have mostly arranged provided and paid for the room, beverages, whatever for her/our play.
I thought/think this was how it's suppose to work.

I agree. I mean I understand that they want to be involved but are just exploring a sexual fetish. I would like to start seeing them really step up and start setting up dates between bulls and women. Maybe dedication posts to encourage women they adore to seek her love and needs in the arms of an actual man.

They have a role in encouraging and cheerleading young bulls and women and there are so many easy

Back