If you really wanted to be involved……..

There are white men who are supportive of the BiW lifestyle and are willing to do whatever it takes to get more white women to be with black men. Every support situation is different, though, and there is no cookie cutter approach to providing assistance. I am open to suggestions.

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
I agree.

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
I am financially supporting my wife’s journey. Weekends away and ensuring she looks her best for her bull. I agree that a loving supportive husband should make the journey as easy as possible.

Just saying.
Interesting. Do you know BBC bulls that need a room? Can I watch IRL?

I like how this is a conversation about how cuckolds can actually get involved in our lifestyle and the only two people actually speaking are myself and one handsome ass black man. It’s perfect
I think being a Cuck is awesome... It's beautiful knowing you can't please your woman and encouraging her to try BBC... Women deserve to be sexually satisfied... Since I'm tiny I know I can't satisfy a woman... But I'd love to still be married to her... Cuddle,kiss,hold hands ect... I don't need sex. But I know woman do. And they need BBC

Just saying.
Paying for their rooms? Would this to be used for mating with various women who are n need of their ejaculation and the corresponding affection and cuddling? Ensuring proper insemination?

Nicole, are you in need of this service? Just asking. You're very attractive. You should not be wanting for a suitable mate.

Exactly why I tell ALL young black men interested in this, DON'T just lay down with anyone. Make sure these people are good and not just using your black body as a piece of meat or some toy 👎🏾 you are clearly NOT good for black people and not good energy 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾
Unsubscribed from this topic but got notifications for some reason.

Oh man…
U didn’t get me right.
The lifestyle is a game (for us).
Adult game but still a game.
He’s playing with us and we’re playing with him.
Nothing serious just a funny time to have food, drinks and sex afterwards. Make sense now? 😉🤝

Last edited:
Paying for their rooms? Would this to be used for mating with various women who are n need of their ejaculation and the corresponding affection and cuddling? Ensuring proper insemination?

Nicole, are you in need of this service? Just asking. You're very attractive. You should not be wanting for a suitable mate.
It’s written very clearly. Maybe before responding you ask yourself “do I actually know how to read?”

Back