If you really wanted to be involved……..

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.

I have helped 40 white women go black wife included and yes very proud of this

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
Support and encouragement is a way to go. Not only to your wife or girlfriend, but women in general. Start by being supportive to women in your house, or at work, to friends, and others. Start saying that fucking black guys is not cheating. Also say that it is politically correct thing to do. Offer your apartment for sexy time for your female co worker and black date. Even offer to drive them with your car so they can keep it secret and less suspicious.

Support and encouragement is a way to go. Not only to your wife or girlfriend, but women in general. Start by being supportive to women in your house, or at work, to friends, and others. Start saying that fucking black guys is not cheating. Also say that it is politically correct thing to do. Offer your apartment for sexy time for your female co worker and black date. Even offer to drive them with your car so they can keep it secret and less suspicious.
This. More of this.

This was an interesting thread to say the least. Thank you @NicholeB for bringing up the topic! I'm still fairly new to telegram, maybe you could show me around 😘I've only been here a few months and I've already noticed that the actual white women searching vs white men is uncomfortably outnumbered 🤔

What if I’ll tell you that we’re (our couple) very rare in this lifestyle, mostly for fun and adventure? What if I’ll tell you that after 30 years of marriage, we are still in fire and enjoying the time together as I’m well-endowed? What if I’ll tell you the bull for us is just another sex toy for a loving couple?
Exactly why I tell ALL young black men interested in this, DON'T just lay down with anyone. Make sure these people are good and not just using your black body as a piece of meat or some toy 👎🏾 you are clearly NOT good for black people and not good energy 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

Could not agree more with this statement. As a committed wannabe I have found demonstrating support and providing encouragement to my wife and others is important for me to practice in everyday live. Over time it feels very natural putting my sexual needs before all others. This also triggers my sexual needs in being submissive.

Just saying.
Not a bad idea goddess

Back