Cuckolds That Do A Meet & Greet With Potential Bulls

Not sure which is better. If she meets him in a public place that's safe, she'd know if there's chemistry.

I chatted with a potential who turned out to be a creep so I said "no". He seemed to balk at meeting before a date night which was a red flag to me.

We have always met out first w zero expectations of play. I (husband), have usually pre-vetted through chat and by requesting verified pics similar to what this site requires. That handles the physical part and a quick meeting beforehand helps check the chemistry. After that it’s usually play time.

We always do a meet n greet or meet at a local adult lounge, where we can hang, get to know each other and then play in a private area. it's the best and safest, not to mention a good way to wash out the fakes and flakes.

Just wondering if any other cuckold solicit and meet up with potential
men bulls before letting them meet your wife.
My wife insists on this. That way it's not awkward when (as I'm sure you know
many guys lie about their looks, age and cock size) they do meet.
No.. we always meet together .. and its my wifes choice if it proceeds.!

Every couple is different. We don’t have the luxury of meeting the guys before on a separate weekend. To be honest, if I was a single guy I wouldn’t want that either—-there is a lot of married pussy out there. We do our research (validations on lifestyle sites, etc.) and we lay the rules out very explicitly.…right down to the “if you don’t look like the pictures you sent then we will tell you “it isn’t a good connection”…BUT we also tell them that rule applies to us too. If the guys look at her and aren’t physically attracted tell us that it “isn’t a good connection.”

We reserve a room and then meet the guys at the bar. We have a code/signal if it is a NO…and that has ONLY happened twice. One guy Showed up 30 minutes late and caught us as we were going up to the room with another guy. One guy said a very offensive word….and I know he didn’t mean it maliciously…but she did the ”No” code.

So far meeting the day of play—say 30 minutes before—has worked for us. This may change for wives who play without their husbands there, but that isn’t us.

Every couple is different. We don’t have the luxury of meeting the guys before on a separate weekend. To be honest, if I was a single guy I wouldn’t want that either—-there is a lot of married pussy out there. We do our research (validations on lifestyle sites, etc.) and we lay the rules out very explicitly.…right down to the “if you don’t look like the pictures you sent then we will tell you “it isn’t a good connection”…BUT we also tell them that rule applies to us too. If the guys look at her and aren’t physically attracted tell us that it “isn’t a good connection.”

We reserve a room and then meet the guys at the bar. We have a code/signal if it is a NO…and that has ONLY happened twice. One guy Showed up 30 minutes late and caught us as we were going up to the room with another guy. One guy said a very offensive word….and I know he didn’t mean it maliciously…but she did the ”No” code.

So far meeting the day of play—say 30 minutes before—has worked for us. This may change for wives who play without their husbands there, but that isn’t us.

A quick look at your fabulous media pics .. the guy who turned up late, and watched you head head off with another guy to your rom would have regretted that mistake for a very long while! .. and probably makes sure he is always on time now!

Back