Wife cumming during husband's humiliation

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
Have you hotwives have orgasms while your husband was being humiliated? Have you cucks experienced this with your wife cumming while you were humiliated by the bull or both? What does it mean? What do you think? I believe this happened to me at least once or twice. But I have mixed feelings about it.

Yes.One of her guys (really well hung)had just fucked her.She started riding me and I could tell she was struggling to cum adjusting the angle to get some stimulation.I pointed this out to her.She then said "it feels like a thumb".We exchanged a few words on her need for size and bang she squirted.Like MistressCathy she now really gets off on explaining the importance of size as we fuck.

Years ago, after several 3 ways, she was sucking both cocks - she pulled me down beside her and told me to suck his cock for her then she pushed my head towards his cock. She was also playing with my cock so no way to say no. I sucked his cock - she came so hard watching me suck. I liked it - I really liked it and have sucked lots of cocks since that first time.

I must say it completely caught me off guard. I do sometimes lick my wife's toes when she's getting fucked missionary style and she raises her feet in the air. It makes her horny, nothing else. But that time, she was getting black cock doggy style and I was sitting on the side of the bed a bit behind them where I get the best angles. And then she raised her legs by excitement bumping his ass with her heels, you know, like when she wants him deeper. I grabbed her foot on my side and started licking her toes and the black guy said to me 'suck my toe too, boi!". Both laughed. Joke or not, it wasn't difficult to have their feet aligned, and at once I had my wife's and his bull's big toes in my mouth. She must have noticed it. But she looked down through her legs, saw me making some big eyes and immediately she started screaming from *******. We sometimes talk about it and I try to understand what she felt.

My wife and one of our close female friends who is married and fucks bulls at our house usually every Sunday while her husband is out playing golf, did this just yesterday. Two bulls were suppose to show up but one had an emergency and couldn’t make it. So I watched my wife and her friend go at it with one bull all afternoon. When he was ready to unload round one, he was fucking the friend. Wife told me to kneel beside the bed by them on my knees, he was standing at the end of the bed fucking friend doggy style. When he came and finished, wife told him to pull out and let me clean up his cock. My wife had one of those magic wands humming away on her clit, when he pulled his shiny wet, cum coated cock out of our friends married pussy and stuck it in my mouth and I went to slurping on it, my wife came so hard she was talking dirty, asking me how her friends pussy (using her name) tastes on that big black cock, making me tell her how good that black cock and cum tasted as she squirted so hard, it shot from the chair she was in and hit us and we were 6-8 feet away from her. Then I got to bury my face in our friends pussy while they both teased me telling me to get my treat, you little cum slut, show us what white boys with little locked up dicks really want, that’s eat, look at all that cum, your a good little cum slut, show us how much you love that cum, make that pussy cum and as I was doing this and she had that used pussy grinding in my face, my wife was still using the wand and cunning again while watching me clean up her friend who came on my face and squirted all over me as well.

Have you hotwives have orgasms while your husband was being humiliated? Have you cucks experienced this with your wife cumming while you were humiliated by the bull or both? What does it mean? What do you think? I believe this happened to me at least once or twice. But I have mixed feelings about it.
I love humiliation of my hubs with bbc dildos but still looking for the real thing

Yes I cum while watching my hubby get fucked all the time. He loves to eat me out while he is getting fucked and I love to feel him moan into my pussy.

Then when we are finished he has an ass full of black cum and a face covered in snowbunny cum hehe
Yep, that sort of thing seems unavoidable. We had 4somes and used to cum at the same time. But lately her bull starts commenting like "look at his lifeless dick bouncing back and forth..." and he gives her his big cock. She has a thing for my humiliation and he knows it. But I don't take it bad. She can't help it right?

Back