What makes a cuck cum best?

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
My wife and me are in the last stage of cuckold fantasy. My wife tell me she want to be taken by a Alpha male who do do with her what he need. The way I always have a great orgasm is imagine she is in the kitchen wearing a short summer dress. Her bull just touch and caress her ass while both knowing I see it happen before my eyes. Then he put is and under her dress and start touch her ass while she turn to him looking in his eyes. Then he puch her on the kitchen table away from him. Put her dress up, pull her pants down and put his dick in het open and wet pussy pounding her hard the way she love it. . When I think of that while wank myself I cum in an instant.

100% yes. Enjoy being humiliated to the extreme. I do have limits of course, but when it comes to them both humiliating me, they would need to be very extreme
Theater of the mind enthusiast, my specialty. I understand the limits, see there’s a fine line between being a disrespectful prick and playing the mental games that extreme humiliation requires. How extreme? I’m curious.

Making out or when he initially enters her

Back