What makes a cuck cum best?

I would never allow myself or my wife to be humiliated, abused, talked down to etc etc etc. For me it’s the taboo of it all plus seeing a huge black cock cum on, and in, my wife’s well stretched pussy. That’s all that turns me on about it.

No kissing as that’s reserved between my wife and I. We all have a few drinks, some small talk to make sure he is compatible with us then just lay that big black pipe, make her cum, squirt and soak the bed, and leave afterward.

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
For me. the moment I get hardest is when I realize that his sperm is entering my wife. I'm so happy excited and grateful to him! If I resist to cums outside, then I enter in my wife as sloppy second and I cums immediately at the mere thought of finding myself in the same place where he was before, surrounded by his sperm

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
ohhhhhh. i imagine that the Bull Who is fucking my Wife, it's me.

We haven’t done it yet, but that’s pretty much all we have talked about in bed for years. For me, I love seeing her pleasured. That’s why I no longer penetrate her. We use exclusively my hands, tongue and toys. The way she moans and gets into it is soooo much different than when I’m in her. It’s actually easy to not be in her because I love seeing her pleasured. I like soft humiliation. No degrading like when women tell their husbands they are worthless etc. I like when my wife will subtly say how much bigger/better it feels etc

Back