What makes a cuck cum best?

My husband says it is mostly 3 things for him, seeing me open myself and watching as the big black dick enters me, being able to see me being used by another man for his pleasure and enjoying playing him, and the sounds I make and of course the sound the guy makes as he cums in me
That's so fucking beautiful. My dick twitched and is tingling from just reading this picturing myself in your hubby's shoes.

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
Seeing his wife scream with pleasure while taking a bbc

I learnt a lot about my husband and his orgasms or thrills the last years. His highest kick: Watching me getting fucked rough and with no mercy in the missionary position, legs fixed with my plateau-heels dangling in the air and moaning like hell while he is jerking and edging - sometimes he came three or two times in a row if I gave him the permissiom to jerk off!

I learnt a lot about my husband and his orgasms or thrills the last years. His highest kick: Watching me getting fucked rough and with no mercy in the missionary position, legs fixed with my plateau-heels dangling in the air and moaning like hell while he is jerking and edging - sometimes he came three or two times in a row if I gave him the permissiom to jerk off!
Fucking beautiful. You both are so fortunate. I wish I had a wife like you.

It’s so humiliating and humbling, when you see her eyes rolling into the back of her head and her toes curling from insanely powerful orgasms that you can’t give her. The only thing I can do is just rub myself down to an orgasm myself. The wife gets hers and so do i. It’s a win for all Involved

I love watching that too. especially when they kiss and they both cum.. it's too hot. I once came not even touching myself by watching that

Good looking well built very nice guy one she could have real feelings for….he reaches deeper but lovingly…soft kisses missionary position in her bed while husband is at work but knows he’s there making love to his wife…of course no condom no pulling out completely unprotected from pregnancy…as they share that moment of him releasing with irruption his very strong fertile seed deep inside her during ovulation she holds his dark muscular body wrapping her pale legs around him as if to give herself completely to him….they both just developed feelings for each other…..husband returns home from work …. Bed is made…. Asks “how was your day did you do anything special?”…. She answers “ maybe “
Awesome I want my wife taken in exactly the way you describe

Using my imagination,plus seeing the damage her lover has done to her pussy and ass and his creampie when she finally returns home.
It’s awesome to finger my wife’s pussy feeling a bulls load inside her as she leaks it into her parities I then give my fingers a good licking to taste the combined juices of them both

My cuck rings me at a critical moment and I can't talk properly as I'm being bounced around on a BBC, all I can do is moan and cry out.
My cuck rings me at a critical moment and I can't talk properly as I'm being bounced around on a BBC, all I can do is moan and cry out.
Yea Ive had my wife call me as she’s taking bbc I can hear him in the background breathing heavy as he’s stopping himself from cumming inside her too quickly before he finally gives up and you hear him grunt deeply and I know his black seed is shooting up and into my wife’s very fight pussy and she then moans as the warm seed coats her insides

Back