Eat wife's black boyfriend's cum(creampies)

Hi guys.
First question for husbands:
What did you feel first time when you eat creampies.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Did you shocked when husband asked to do it?
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN HUSBAND EAT YOUR CUM FROM YOUR SLUT(HIS WIFE) PUSSY.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?
I love when they're eating my cum from her pussy and I have cum in multiple husbands mouth

1. It was wonderful the first time. I had cum without touching watching her first fucking her. They had been teasing for hours over dinner and dancing so both came real quick. I just dived in. We had never discussed it but it seemed to be the right thing to do at the time and I loved it.
2. She was shocked but quickly caught on and loved it so much she orgasmed quickly and still does most every time I do it. It is sort of ritual now after every date.
3. Some guys like it some don't want me to. Some talk about it while I am doing it and some just watch or shake their heads. It is between Nellie and me and does not really involve them anyway. It is all good.

we had met a local bbc a couple of times, we wanted to find someone we could build some continuity with instead of starting from scratch with a new bull, we wanted to try new things and push boundaries a bit. One role play was me coming home from wok and finding her fucking, so we arranged for Marcus to come round, at the last minute I was held up at work with an emergency, that tuned into a lot longer job and three hours later I got home, Marcus had left, Hayley was in a daze on the bed, I got between her legs as she began telling me, she was soaking wet, her lips puffed with the pounding, she recounted more, and I heard her say something about he had asked not to use a condom, as her legs wrapped around my neck to stop me from pulling away, she told me she had agreed, her hips thrust into my face even more and as she squirted, I realised it was his cum I was eating. I couldn’t pull away and just kept going.👍

we had met a local bbc a couple of times, we wanted to find someone we could build some continuity with instead of starting from scratch with a new bull, we wanted to try new things and push boundaries a bit. One role play was me coming home from wok and finding her fucking, so we arranged for Marcus to come round, at the last minute I was held up at work with an emergency, that tuned into a lot longer job and three hours later I got home, Marcus had left, Hayley was in a daze on the bed, I got between her legs as she began telling me, she was soaking wet, her lips puffed with the pounding, she recounted more, and I heard her say something about he had asked not to use a condom, as her legs wrapped around my neck to stop me from pulling away, she told me she had agreed, her hips thrust into my face even more and as she squirted, I realised it was his cum I was eating. I couldn’t pull away and just kept going.👍
Isn’t the taste of your wife and bulls cum delicious

Back