Is the creampie eating kink inherently related to cuckoldry?

Try not to lose site of the true definition of cuckoldry, sicklem. In its simplest of definitions cuckoldry is nothing more than a man whose woman is having sex with other men either with or without her mate's permission or knowledge. That said, I imagine there are millions of us guys out there who aren't even aware that we're cuckolds, that we've eaten and swallowed the jism placed in our wives by other men and not even aware.

It seems your wife has come around to "confessions" of her past, and the fact that she likes you eating her pussy with cum inside her. Not that I have any experience/knowledge with swallowing the jism of other men, I imagine that basically all sperm/cum is similar to a certain degree. Once in her pussy maybe she doesn't think you'll notice the difference and loves the fact that you're eating the cum of her lovers. It appears that there's a lot of drama here to be uncovered. Maybe she'll have another bout with "confessions" and lay it all out on the table.

As far as her confession regarding your prowess in bed, I use to have a boss who once said "never bring me problems that you've discovered without your suggestion as to how to fix the problem". His suggestion stuck with me because it seemed like a logical request. So, if you're no longer ringing her sexual bells, she needs to be instructing you on how to do just that.

You're a cuck whether you want to be or not, maybe it's time to break out the truth serum (tequila) make some potent margaritas, and have a down to earth, tell-all discussion & confession regarding your current needs & desires. It may turn out to be awesomely life changing fun.
Mac
Unbeknownst to many husbands, there are women out there that have not only done this, but make it a point to bring their freshly fuck’d pussy home so they can relish in the fact that their significant other is made the fool and therefore the unknowing cuck simply by performing this act,,,evil does exist people. But women can enjoy a similar experience without being a gutter snipe by simply getting their husband on board,,,that’s my opinion, the opinion of a cuckoldress with 23 years experience and has so far kept her marriage together for 39 years,,,but what do I know? LOL

We do it with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all for us. Him and/or I have no problem going down on her after because she LOVES it. She wipes off first but it's still a mess down there.

We do it with a guy we know. It's not cuck at all for us. Him and/or I have no problem going down on her after because she LOVES it. She wipes off first but it's still a mess down there.
And from my husband‘s view (and mine too for that matter), you could pour a gallon of Astro Glide mixed with a gallon of Wet into my pussy and no matter what you do it wouldn’t compare to sliding into me after one load of cum, there’s just nothing better, period!

And from my husband‘s view (and mine too for that matter), you could pour a gallon of Astro Glide mixed with a gallon of Wet into my pussy and no matter what you do it wouldn’t compare to sliding into me after one load of cum, there’s just nothing better, period!
That's a very accurate description. Plus how my wife's skin feels, how she kisses, how she moves with me is all very different after he finishes with her. It's more than "used pussy", lots more.

That's a very accurate description. Plus how my wife's skin feels, how she kisses, how she moves with me is all very different after he finishes with her. It's more than "used pussy", lots more.
That’s a fact, sometimes to your detriment,,,there’s nobody on the planet that can eat me better than my hub, if I’ve cum sptoo many times and get a little numb, he knows it immediately and begins using a light touch till he feel my clit swell again the he goes for it and gets it without fail. On one encounter that my hub wasn’t privy too (yeah, as much cock as he lets me have, I do have a tendency (on occasion), to wander outside the lines. The way this friend ate pussy was primarily a side to side maneuver, whereas my hub guides me to a rocking Motion. The next night as I straddled hubs face I began a circular side to side motion, although he didn’t bring it up till a week later, he caught on instantly. It’s not that my friends technique was better (he wasn’t even in the same league as my hub), but it was different, and he was competent enough. But when you consider my hub’s tried ever motion under every circumstance, and along with his original knowledge, there isn’t enough time for someone to learn all the intricate paths to totally please me on demand. Eventually different and competent don’t cut it, once the thrill wears off, there’s nothing better than “Old Faithful”. But we all take a little away from every encounter! My hub divorced his third wife in ‘78,,,2 years later he married his fourth, 2 years after that he was cheating on her once a week with his third wife,,,one day she told him “you’ve actually gotten better, remind me to thank your wife“, LOL. For the record they all lasted a couple of thre years or so each, I’ve been with him for 40, they just weren’t the right fit, he gave them a chance.

Last edited:
Back