If it were legal for a business to host events where women get creampied and guys can pay to eat it, would you?

i have thought about getting a cute ******* to do this for me.
id have to cough up a ton of money because i'd want a day long gfe that involved going to a bar and letting her find a guy she liked then completely cucking me with him.

Suppose we lived in a world where it was legal and 100% safe to go to an establishment where cuckolds could watch women fucking and getting creampied and, for some kind of fee, the cuck could pay and eat the cum.

Would you?
Most definitely. Damn, that's a great business idea. Too bad our society is not more open about sex. Too bad businesses cannot advertise and set up services to help people enjoy their sexuality on a regular basis. Would be great to do so locally instead of going to vacation spots like Hedonism or Vegas. If such a service existed locally, I would be there every weekend, assuming the fee was not excessive. The best I have locally is a bath house, but it is strictly male. That's ok since I am bi-sexual, but it would be great to have a co-ed venue.

"If it were legal..." Well, it is. Everywhere where swing clubs are legal. ;) But it is quite a specific niche. If you want to have success with that business model better be in or close to a metropolitan area and put out promoting ads. Also consider diversification. Have different "theme nights" with the specific one you suggest here as a recurring event not more often than once a month or so.

i will not be a customer though. In my world the cuck or Stag is closely connected with his partner (wife or GF). i would never munch on a stranger's pu$$y! That intimate act is restricted to my Woman only. ;)

On a similar note, around 15 years ago I somehow managed to make contact with a woman who was making videos of an interracial nature. I asked if she ever had anyone eat her pussy after the black men cum in her. She told me that’s a good idea and asked if I’d be up for it. I thought she was joking but I responded positively anyway. Then I realized by her follow up with me she was being genuine as far as I could tell. I didn’t try to set up actually meeting her/them because of the safety concerns but it was very very tempting. To this day when I see a video where a cuck watches the woman fucking multiple BBC’s and does the cleanup for them I think that could have been me.

"If it were legal..." Well, it is. Everywhere where swing clubs are legal.;)
No, it isn't. Not in the US, at least. If you pay a person to allow you to perform a sex act on them, that meets the legal definition of ******* in every state int he US. If there's no payment involved, then it's perfectly legal. But the OP asked about *paying* for it.

Back