I am from India 33 M, and want to be in a long term Cuckold Relationship and more, why is it almost impossible to find someone ?

I just don't get it
This idealistic person is me does not want to lie to a partner that this is what i like and cuckolding is part of our relationship.
She obviously freaks out
and i thought, being honest is good
i cant be those boyfriends or husbands who sneak the idea slowly and sneakily as i find it manipulative and i don't want to lie to my partner
that is so unfair for her.
I wish i could meet someone to bond with like a regular relationship without making cuckolding a big deal,
like having equal priorities to life like family, career, finance, travel, leisure, activities etc etc
Sex can't the the only foundation of a relationship, right ?
ultimately people want to be happy, have successful lives, achieve their goals and have fun to enjoy and have a great time, thats how i see it
please guide me someone where do i meet with people who would want these things as well

I just don't get it
This idealistic person is me does not want to lie to a partner that this is what i like and cuckolding is part of our relationship.
She obviously freaks out
i cant be those boyfriends or husbands who sneak the idea slowly and sneakily as i find it manipulative and i don't want to lie to my partner
I wish i could meet someone to bond with like a regular relationship without making cuckolding a big deal,
like having equal priorities to life like family, career, finance, travel, leisure, activities etc etc
ultimately people want to be happy, have successful lives, achieve their goals and have fun to enjoy and have a great time, thats how i see it
please guide me someone where do i meet with people who would want these things as well
Heyaaa man.
I read your discription and it 💯 real.
Well I'm into this lifestyle for a good amount of time and also around the same area.
Would love to connect to you.

If I am not mistaken there are plenty of men who's wives are actually sex workers and actually support the family by being with other men. That's a cuckold relationship!

There are people from India on AFF which is a swinger site adultfriendfinder.com and there may be single Indian women in there!

If I am not mistaken there are plenty of men who's wives are actually sex workers and actually support the family by being with other men. That's a cuckold relationship!

There are people from India on AFF which is a swinger site adultfriendfinder.com and there may be single Indian women in there!
thanks man, i hope i will find

I just don't get it
She obviously freaks out
You have given exact words to my thoughts.

Back