Eat wife's black boyfriend's cum(creampies)

When I met my wife and we began dating, I have always licked her clean after we had sex. I also always made it clear that It is my preference to be her faithful partner but I wanted her to cuckold me. Two years after we got married she started her first long term relationship with the boss of my company where we both worked and on all occasions when I was present (as both of us really enjoy the dynamic of her being with her lover without me being there) I always dutifully carried our my cleaning duties and have always liked and very much enjoyed licking my own sperm and that of other men. During our almost 40 years of marriage my wife has not had a lot of lovers but we both enjoyed and we felt lucky that that my lovely wife has had 5 very rewarding and loving relationships.
With her long-term significant other lovers (not me), this meant that she met them for sex at least once a week and in the case of one of her lovers we actually lived together in the same house for 10 years and as my wife loves sex, sex was a regular thing, both spontaneous and planned, with both of us separately, and all three of us together.

Every time she had cum on her lips she tried hard to kiss me so I could taste the bulls cum I was very disgusted so she stopped trying. Later one of our couples friends the male side told us that he was eating cum from wife lovers and that he loved it. Later on I was doing the same thing cleaning the bulls seed from wife's pussy, boobs, face and mouth she just goes nuts she stated that it's very hot, to me it is very empowering and to see her get exited is even better.

View attachment 6801806

Let's play a game... what would you choose?

I want you to imagine I just had sex with another man. He is strong and hung, much bigger than you.

We had intense sex. I'm all sweaty, and the smell of his cock and his cum is all over my body.

He came a lot on my ass cheeks. It's so thick and sticky.

He's still hard, looks at you, and gives you two options:

1) You clean all of his cum and swallow it.
2) You lock your cock in a chastity cage for a month and give the key to him.

What would you choose?
Both???!!!

View attachment 6801806

I want you to imagine I just had sex with another man. He is strong and hung, much bigger than you.

We had intense sex. I'm all sweaty, and the smell of his cock and his cum is all over my body.

What would you choose?

Both please.

View attachment 6801806

What would you choose?
Whichever one You tell me to do 🥰

I am fed black cum pretty often. After my wife has sex with her black boyfriend, she will often let his cum drip out of her pussy into the palm of her hand and then feed it to me in a few different ways depending on her mood. If she wants to relax in bed with her lover after sex, she may just call me into the bedroom and let me lick the cum out of her hand as I kneel by the bed. Often, however, after they have sex they may come into the living room and relax on the couch together, and in that case she may bring the cum in her hand and wipe it onto the bottom of her shoe, cross her legs so the bottom of her shoe is raised slightly off the floor, and then allow me to grovel naked on the floor and lick the cum off the bottom of her shoe as she and her boyfriend relax together on the couch above me. I show my wife and her black lover that I know my place as a pathetic white slave cuck as I eagerly lick it off the bottom of her shoe, saying "Thank You, Ma'am" and "Thank You, Sir" as I lick the bottom of her shoe clean. There is usually a good amount of cum, as black men usually produce a lot of cum. But I am most grateful when my wife decides to give me a "treat" by using a condom and feeding me her black boyfriend's cum from the used condom, and in this case there is a lot of cum and she will usually drip it onto the floor for me to lick up, and then drop the condom in my mouth for me to lick clean of all the cum. Once in a while she will give her boyfriend a hand job and feed me his cum directly from his cock by having me kneel with my mouth wide open close to his cock so he cums right in my mouth and on my face. So I am eating black cum on a regular basis. And after I slurp up the cum, as I am groveling naked on the floor while my wife and her black boyfriend are sitting together on the couch above me, if I have been a good obedient slave that day, she will tell me I may beg her and her boyfriend for permission to masturbate as I grovel naked on the floor at their feet with the taste of his cum in my mouth and on my face. I will then begin my usual begging: "Please, Ma'am, please Sir, I beg you, please let this inferior pathetic slave cuck masturbate" and I will lick her boyfriend's shoe as I beg: "Please, Sir. I am just a pathetic slave cuck, far inferior to you, Sir. Please let me masturbate, the only sex I am allowed, Sir." He may then place the bottom of his foot on my face and say, "OK, pathetic cuck, you may masturbate as you lick the bottom of the shoe of the black man who is fucking you wife." I then say "Thank you, Sir, thank you so much, Sir" as I eagerly lick the bottom of his shoe, masturbating and cumming all over myself as my wife and her boyfriend look down laughing at me. I just wrote this as my wife and her boyfriend are watching. They are pleased and so I will probably be getting a large load of his cum tonight.

We were in a restaurant with her boyfriend
She was sitting next to him and suddenly he whispered in her ear what I couldn't hear
Then she turned to me and said let's go back to his apartment, he wants to make you a dessert
I really didn't know what she meant
After he banged her hard and started cumming
He got up and left the room
My wife looked at me with a smile and told me to come closer honey the dessert is ready
It was really thick and sticky and hard to swallow
She told me this is a dessert especially for you enjoy honey

אני אוהב את זה שקאקי אוכל כל משא שאני נושף לתוך הכוס של אישה.
אני גם אוהב לגמור בפה שלו כשהוא על הברכיים ומוצץ אותי.
לפעמים אני נושף עומס על הדק שלו בכלוב וגורם לו ללבוש תחתונים של

I love that cucky is eating every single load I blow into wifey’s pussy.
I also love cumming in his mouth when he’s on his knees sucking me off.
Sometimes I blow a load on his caged clitty and make him wear wifey’s undies. :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
My wife several times gave me her underwear after date out with her boyfriend and asked me to wash them
Sometimes , she empties it into a my whiskey glass she claims it's special whipped cream for cuckold husbands

Hi guys.
First question for husbands:
What did you feel first time when you eat creampies.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Did you shocked when husband asked to do it?
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN HUSBAND EAT YOUR CUM FROM YOUR SLUT(HIS WIFE) PUSSY.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?
My first cream pie was eaten without knowing it as she fed it to me she had an evil smile as she told me I was eating Johnnie's cum. After that I jsut knew my friend knew what I had done, it was so humiliating

I love that cucky is eating every single load I blow into wifey’s pussy.
I also love cumming in his mouth when he’s on his knees sucking me off.
Sometimes I blow a load on his caged clitty and make him wear wifey’s undies. :ROFLMAO:
Sir, it would be an honor to stick my tongue and lick your ass hole as you fuck my wife

My wife loves for me to suck and lick all of the black seed out of her pussy after her lovers fill her. She says it soothes her used pussy and feels amazing. She says it gives her some of her best orgasms. It is a huge turn on to please her. Also, it is very erotic to fuck her used, cum slicked pussy.

Hi guys.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBANh MOUTH?
As a cuck my first was a surprise and totally humiliating

Hi guys.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?
first time for me was when she cucked me. i did it the morning right after her lover went away because i didnt want to watch or disturb them.
the thought itself that someone other than me was fucking her was sick to my stomach but then again i had the best erection in my life.

i came into the room she was awake and she simply spread her legs and told me to have fun. there wasnt much cum left just some of it still in her here and there but the smell is what stayed with me. i could never forget the smell of that cum. it was so strong and so potent and i felt it when i ate her out. the entire cleanup lasted around 30 seconds then she told me to get out of the room so she can use the dildo on herself. i wasnt allowed to watch.

I much prefer to let loose my bbc load deep inside a wife, and whatever the cuck wants to do afterwards cleanup wise is up to him. Most wives I’ve seen don’t ask for cleanup, but certainly don’t deny it as it’s happening.

when a cuck is laying on his back below his wife looking at her Cunt, while I am above pounding it, there have been times where as I was cumming I came initially in her, then pulled out and let the rest of my load fall directly into the cucks mouth before he even had a chance to clean off her Cunt. I’m a heavy cummer and it’s pretty funny when they gag on it do the sheer volume. 🍆💦
You are heavy cumer!! This is so delicious and tasty. Its beautyfull

I will eat my wife out after she has been fucked, it’s my way of saying it’s ok for you to fuck other guys I’m ok with it. She will relax as I eat her used pussy knowing her husband is 100% ok with her getting pleasure from others. Takes away the wondering if everything is ok. It’s my way of encouraging her to continue enjoying black men all she wants.

Back