Eat wife's black boyfriend's cum(creampies)

I’ll answer as openly, transparent and honestly as I can having cleaned up hundreds upon hundred of creampies not only from my wife’s BBC owned pussy but I’ve been able to lick and clean up two of her close friends pussies as well.

What did you feel first time when you eat creampies.

The first time i actually watched as another man came in her pussy, it was just almost indescribable. Watching him pound her hard then clinch up and moan and ram it in deep and hold it a moment deep in her pussy then fuck her slowly, ramming it in on every spurt, it was fucking amazing. I could see his asshole clinching with each spasm and the area behind his balls was really swollen and i could see it spasm with every contraction and you know at that moment, 100% for sure, he is cumming unprotected in your wife’s pussy. I was almost dizzy it was so exciting and exhilarating…I remember when he withdrew his spent cock from her pussy, seeing how wet it was and how it was still semi hard and hanging down between his legs, cum still dripping out as he leaned over to kiss her, i could see his cock laying on top of her pussy as he did this leaving a big pool of cum right above her clit. There was now no denying another man had came inside my wifes happily married pussy and I’d never seen her pussy look more delicious and I’ve always loved gibing her head. When i crawled head first between her legs, i couldn’t believe the strong smell of semen, almost overpowering the pussy smell but taking the mixture in was intoxicating and made me dizzy again. I don’t think my dick could possibly get any harder than it was at that moment either without bursting….my heart was pounding out of my chest and when i ran my tongue from her down below her ass up to her clit tasting a big amount of their mixture leaking out and running down to the bedsheets, i had just got a taste of what would become my all time favorite dessert, good old homemade in front of my eyes, whipped up good and creamy, creampied used married pussy! Nothing better, not a better aphrodisiac available anywhere in the world for a cuck like seeing, smelling and tasting another mans messy load in her freshly fucked pussy!

2.for wife:
How it was.

Wife says her pussy is so sensitive from fucking and she’s also extra turned on turning me on while i watch, that she can hardly wait for my tongue between her legs licking her naughty pussy. She says the taboo of it all really turns her on and she even starts begging them to cum in her because she is thinking how good it’s going to feel when my tongue starts licking and i take her big swollen clit in my mouth at the end and make her cum really hard. She says her pussy is so sensitive that she feels almost like a teenage boy prematurely ejaculating she cums so fast from the turn on of it all after i lick around her vaginal opening then turn my attention to her clit….once I start sucking on her clit with that slick wet feeling of cum in my mouth, she loses it in 15-20 seconds and floods me squirting several times…did the first time and still does now after me cleaning hundreds of creampies up. I prefer creampied pussy, almost a slight disappointment now to go down on her and she hasn’t just been well used by someone else.

Did you shocked when husband asked to do it?

First threesome we had i licked a huge load off her face so she knew when it happened and she was creampied, i was going right in which i did but she was still shocked that i was such a cum slut, more of a cum slut that her and she’s had fun with it every since learning of my kink.

Is it normal for you?

She feels it’s normal for us, embraced it and to be honest, most of the time when i get pussy, it’s been freshly fucked. When she hasn’t had sex with anyone in a while, it’s usually just a good handjob for me while she lets me watch a video of her fucking and/or sucking a BBC letting me know they own her pussy and my little white dick can only have her pussy after she’s been properly fucked and it’s been marinated in my favorite seasoning. We are kinky but that’s our normal we feel.

3.for BLACK MAN:
DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN HUSBAND EAT YOUR CUM FROM YOUR SLUT(HIS WIFE) PUSSY.

I can’t answer for all as she’s fucked so many black men we’ve lost count but havent had a single situation where any were weirded out when i dove right between her legs and started licking and slurping it up loudly. Most lay by her and play with her tit’s and they kiss a bit or they go up and feed her their cocks and let her clean the cock up although most after a few times of this, willingly feed me the cock now after they cum, they get off on me licking and milking the last of the cum out and lapping it off the tips of their cocks.

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?

Most want to cum in the pussy and i don’t blame them. I’d say probably 20% of the BBC’s she fucks want their cock sucked, one guy did and we both sucked it but it freaked him out adn he asked we not do that again. She has a couple of guys that love it though and two are very young, early 20’s and they love to feed me their cocks and watch my wife and one of her friends play with their pussies and give me instructions on what to suck and lick and they go nuts watching him cum in my mouth but they like to see it so they have him pull out and shoot it into my mouth and across my face. The friend loves to then come over and milk his dick into my mouth and then take her finger and scoop it off my face and make me beg to lick and suck it off her finger….she tells my wife that when she puts her cum covered finger in my mouth and i close it and suck it clean, it feels as if her finger is almost a mini dick and it sends waves down to her clit and she thinks she has mini orgasms from it.
We agree completely with all the above

IMG_8017_FREE_TXT.jpeg

Let's play a game... what would you choose?

I want you to imagine I just had sex with another man. He is strong and hung, much bigger than you.

We had intense sex. I'm all sweaty, and the smell of his cock and his cum is all over my body.

He came a lot on my ass cheeks. It's so thick and sticky.

He's still hard, looks at you, and gives you two options:

1) You clean all of his cum and swallow it.
2) You lock your cock in a chastity cage for a month and give the key to him.

What would you choose?

View attachment 6801806

I want you to imagine I just had sex with another man. He is strong and hung, much bigger than you.

We had intense sex. I'm all sweaty, and the smell of his cock and his cum is all over my body.

What would you choose?
Obviously clean up all of his cum!
Preferably, while it’s dripping out of your just-pleased vagina.

View attachment 6801806

What would you choose?
To orally pleasure you I'd do both

We are a submissive couple into BDSM and have a master who locked up us, me under cage, my wife got her pussy lips pierced and closed with a lock. We are not allowed to have sex between us and need to be available for Master who is our KH.

Once a week we have a BDSM session at Master house, we need to get naked and blindfolded. We got spanking, tide up, anal hock … he likes to play with our holes, my caged penis, her pussy as we are completely helpless, crying of pain under his spankings but we both love that.

Each time I need to prepare my wife pussy for him, it’s only at that moment i am allowed to lick her, making her wet for him. After that and still blindfolded on the floor I can guess her sucking Master with the sound, heard him unlock her and starting fucking her. I still beside holding her hands or under them spread her ass open.

Very soon in our BDSM relationship with Master he required to fuck her without condom and be the only one to breed her. So my first time eating cum from a creampie is also the first time Master came in my wife, I was not disgusted, as I am permanently caged and only allowed to touch her during session, i am horny enough to do everything he ask me.

So we have been in this lifestyle for almost 6 years, making us cum holes for him anytime he wants (at least 1 session a week but he can also call my wife alone if he is closed to her job to get suck and fuck her in his car), I am pussy free and permanently in chastity, he sometimes releases me a bit after session, I can’t get hard anymore but I still cum in the cage while he play with me.

View attachment 6801806

What would you choose?
Both

I much prefer to let loose my bbc load deep inside a wife, and whatever the cuck wants to do afterwards cleanup wise is up to him. Most wives I’ve seen don’t ask for cleanup, but certainly don’t deny it as it’s happening.

when a cuck is laying on his back below his wife looking at her Cunt, while I am above pounding it, there have been times where as I was cumming I came initially in her, then pulled out and let the rest of my load fall directly into the cucks mouth before he even had a chance to clean off her Cunt. I’m a heavy cummer and it’s pretty funny when they gag on it do the sheer volume. 🍆💦

View attachment 6801806

What would you choose?
No brainer, Id gladly clean all his cum and swallow it.

Back