Wife cumming during husband's humiliation

I must say it completely caught me off guard. I do sometimes lick my wife's toes when she's getting fucked missionary style and she raises her feet in the air. It makes her horny, nothing else. But that time, she was getting black cock doggy style and I was sitting on the side of the bed a bit behind them where I get the best angles. And then she raised her legs by excitement bumping his ass with her heels, you know, like when she wants him deeper. I grabbed her foot on my side and started licking her toes and the black guy said to me 'suck my toe too, boi!". Both laughed. Joke or not, it wasn't difficult to have their feet aligned, and at once I had my wife's and his bull's big toes in my mouth. She must have noticed it. But she looked down through her legs, saw me making some big eyes and immediately she started screaming from *******. We sometimes talk about it and I try to understand what she felt.
For some reason I found this to be a huge turn on. So I tried when it was just us. My wife really enjoyed the toe sucking while I massage her foot.

For some reason I found this to be a huge turn on. So I tried when it was just us. My wife really enjoyed the toe sucking while I massage her foot.
I found out she considers my servicing them together while they're fucking to be some kind of humiliation on me that makes her cum. That with their toes, but also while liking her pussy lips as they are being penetrated by the bbc.

Yes I cum while watching my hubby get fucked all the time. He loves to eat me out while he is getting fucked and I love to feel him moan into my pussy.

Then when we are finished he has an ass full of black cum and a face covered in snowbunny cum hehe
If you two were within reach, I would've started begging as soon as I read this. The ONE thing on my bucket list is to find the couple to have her straddle his face with the creampie and tuck his legs under her armpits for me to mount him....the first time it crossed my mind "can I stroke him right enough to make HER cum?" it became an obsession.

Est-ce que vos femmes chaudes ont eu des orgasmes pendant que votre mari était humilié ? Avez-vous vécu cela avec votre femme en train de jouir pendant que vous étiez humilié par le taureau ou les deux ? Qu'est-ce que ça veut dire? Qu'est-ce que tu penses? Je crois que cela m'est arrivé au moins une ou deux fois. Mais j'ai des sentiments mitigés à ce sujet.
Bonjour,
Ma femme a des orgasmes à répétition lorsqu'elle baise avec ses amants. L'excitation, leurs grosses queues de black (et ils savent bien s'en servir). Je trouve donc normal que ma femme jouit plus fort avec 2, 3 ou 4 black que lorsque je suis seul à la baiser.
😉

If you two were within reach, I would've started begging as soon as I read this. The ONE thing on my bucket list is to find the couple to have her straddle his face with the creampie and tuck his legs under her armpits for me to mount him....the first time it crossed my mind "can I stroke him right enough to make HER cum?" it became an obsession.
Sounds amazing hehe! <3

Yes I cum while watching my hubby get fucked all the time. He loves to eat me out while he is getting fucked and I love to feel him moan into my pussy.

Then when we are finished he has an ass full of black cum and a face covered in snowbunny cum hehe
You are so Hard to ever forget. Appreciate your Amazing Cuckolding Experiences you delightfully share! Must be awesome watching hubby submit and servicing BBC. You would have never imagined in a million years you would be able to see what you have been viewing regularly! Keep up the good work your username is where you have gone with No turning back! Evolved!🙎🙎🏻‍♂️♠️🧔🏾👨🏿💪🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦💦👅👅😋😋❤️💯🔥🔥💋👍🏿

Yes, my wife loves to see me dominated and humiliated by her bull. He will on occasion take a paddle to my bare ass in front of her and sometimes has me dress fem and suck him in front of her. She laughs and sometimes masturbates as this happens. I have taken a full load in my mouth as she watches. The more they are together the more dom he gets with me. I am becoming a very submissive cuck.

Back