What makes a cuck cum best?

Quickest: Sloopy seconds. It's almost impossible for me to resist the feeling of cum filled pussy after playing with myself that long session. Mostly, I cum immediately after put my cock inside without any pump.

Best for me and my wife: Hands free cum while cleaning her up.

Good looking well built very nice guy one she could have real feelings for….he reaches deeper but lovingly…soft kisses missionary position in her bed while husband is at work but knows he’s there making love to his wife…of course no condom no pulling out completely unprotected from pregnancy…as they share that moment of him releasing with irruption his very strong fertile seed deep inside her during ovulation she holds his dark muscular body wrapping her pale legs around him as if to give herself completely to him….they both just developed feelings for each other…..husband returns home from work …. Bed is made…. Asks “how was your day did you do anything special?”…. She answers “ maybe “
I want this experience exactly for my wife
the feelings for the bull bit is awesome

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
Now I know every dynamic is different but this post partly shows the Male selfishness and Topping from the bottom . A serious cuckold should desire her and even the Bulls orgasms over his own . I wasn't allowed to cum during my Ladies last session and when I do it is usually anal or in chastity mostly ruined with that said each and every orgasm is so meaningful , important and intense .

I'm using the term cuck loosely here as I know there are plenty of stags here too. You should also chime in. What part of seeing your wife/gf take BBC makes you cum quickest and or hardest? Is it a position, the idea of BBC fucking her, the humiliation or what? I haven't experienced it yet but I have cum very hard while masturbating and listening to my wife speak of it. I'm curious to know what actually gets the cuck off best who lives it.
I'm a Flexi and enjoy being both a Stag and a Bull. I don't take offence to the term cuckold but I don't enjoy humiliation or anything remotely gay/ bisexual. I'm down for opening up the relationship (even just one way) but I'm super straight nonetheless.

I only actually learned the term "stag" recently but I think I was always more of a stag than a cuckold.

I have been a bull for two couples, one was a couple from Italy (Italian male, 50s and Montenegro girl, 20 at the time), and another couple from Spain who were about the same age as me (20s at the time).

I've been in one way open relationships with a girl from Spain, and another from Venezuela. They were both permitted with black guys who were 8" or bigger.

I've been in a mutually open relationship with a girl from Romania and I am currently in one now with another, yet again from Spain. Both prefer sex with black men and I am comfortable with that.

What do I find exciting about being a bull? To be completely honest, in both cases the girl was exceptionally attractive and very sexual, and I just enjoyed having regular sex with a beautiful Montenegrin girl and a Spanish girl with a huge ass that wanted lots of vaginal and anal sex. If anything the cuckold was annoying sometimes in the case of the latter. The older Italian guy just let us do our business in private.

With regards to being a stag, I think it's a variety of things. I think the sexual insatiability of the girl is exciting. I think the fact that she's going to do it with her big black men anyway whether it's permitted or not is exciting too. Yolanda (my Spanish ex) was mostly into one on one encounters and usually for one night only (she did a couple of group sex sessions though)

However Maria, my Venezuelan ex, gradually built up a collection of bulls AND had one night stands. If he was 8" or bigger, she kept him as a regular, and eventually she had... Well more than 10, I lost count.

The hottest thing I ever saw her do though was start twerking in the corner of the club where a group of huge black guys were. They were practically all 6"4 or more and she went back home with about 6 of them. She said that even the "smallest" of the 6 was almost as thick as a pepsi bottle and that they were in her repeatedly all night and all of the next morning. Even when she took a shower the next day one of them went in and gave her another one. If every single one of them came in her 3-4 times, she had taken more than 20 (big) ejaculations in one night. I was in love.

My current gf is pretty adventurous too but she is a little less extreme than María. Nonetheless, I'm free to have a little fun on the side too right now, although I've had 3-4 others whereas she is on about 9...

Last edited:
I'm a Flexi and enjoy being both a Stag and a Bull. I don't take offence to the term cuckold but I don't enjoy humiliation or anything remotely gay/ bisexual. I'm down for opening up the relationship (even just one way) but I'm super straight nonetheless.

I only actually learned the term "stag" recently but I think I was always more of a stag than a cuckold.

I have been a bull for two couples, one was a couple from Italy (Italian male, 50s and Montenegro girl, 20 at the time), and another couple from Spain who were about the same age as me (20s at the time).

I've been in one way open relationships with a girl from Spain, and another from Venezuela. They were both permitted with black guys who were 8" or bigger.

I've been in a mutually open relationship with a girl from Romania and I am currently in one now with another, yet again from Spain. Both prefer sex with black men and I am comfortable with that.

What do I find exciting about being a bull? To be completely honest, in both cases the girl was exceptionally attractive and very sexual, and I just enjoyed having regular sex with a beautiful Montenegrin girl and a Spanish girl with a huge ass that wanted lots of vaginal and anal sex. If anything the cuckold was annoying sometimes in the case of the latter. The older Italian guy just let us do our business in private.

With regards to being a stag, I think it's a variety of things. I think the sexual insatiability of the girl is exciting. I think the fact that she's going to do it with her big black men anyway whether it's permitted or not is exciting too. Yolanda (my Spanish ex) was mostly into one on one encounters and usually for one night only (she did a couple of group sex sessions though)

However Maria, my Venezuelan ex, gradually built up a collection of bulls AND had one night stands. If he was 8" or bigger, she kept him as a regular, and eventually she had... Well more than 10, I lost count.

The hottest thing I ever saw her do though was start twerking in the corner of the club where a group of huge black guys were. They were practically all 6"4 or more and she went back home with about 6 of them. She said that even the "smallest" of the 6 was almost as thick as a pepsi bottle and that they were in her repeatedly all night and all of the next morning. Even when she took a shower the next day one of them went in and gave her another one. If every single one of them came in her 3-4 times, she had taken more than 20 (big) ejaculations in one night. I was in love.

My current ex is pretty adventurous too but she is a little less extreme than María. Nonetheless, I'm free to have a little fun on the side too right now, although I've had 3-4 others whereas she is on about 9...
Great recap of you’re experiences and take on the Stag & Bull dynamic

Back