Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Marriage since the late 60s has been destroyed by the state for most blackmen .
Today marriage enslaves men will and most brothas see that .

i dunno about marraige enslaving Black men any diffrent from white...but the state sure does! so many cant be with your ******* cuz we threw away the key ?

Believe me it’s a question I’ve asked and been asked a million times.. lol. Times are much different now then they were back then. The pressure of my parents, friends , society, etc. Looking back I wish I had the courage to stand by my convections . My husband is a wonderful and understanding man, but I do wonder what if...

well, the real reason is they like the financial security the white man brings. Also most white woman view black men as a walking dildo.BTW I am not saying black me cant give a woman financial security seeing that there are more white men in America then black men the odds are she find a white man allow her to be more financial security. Also, I don't care what white woman do live your best life. one last point and it, not a popular one but
92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock so they might not want to be a single mom sorry it true I know tons of white woman with mixed ******* and no man around. I post the links because don't want people to get mad at me LOL. Lastly, some white woman just wants their cake and eat it too. https://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/

I’m in medical school I’m the only blk man in the class of 175 students. Sadly this is true! you’re in denial if you say otherwise. Black rap culture is destroying blk ppl. I can go on & on ?

Last edited:
Cultural and societal pressure to conform, or stick to your own kind, etc. is of course the major factor. However, having been there and done that, women I've spoken to have often told me the same story. Usually it is one where they always had an attraction to black guys from jump, or as far back as they could recall, and no matter how much they try to ignore it, the feeling never dies.

One of them, whose husband is quite small, and I saw what she meant having seen some pictures she sent to me, described her case as being depressing. These women find themselves locked in a situation where they are deeply frustrated and doomed to a life of sexual inadequacy if their husbands do not allow them the opportunity to purse their repressed desire.

Sad situation that.

To think you only live once yet you have to endure that.

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 10.17.32 AM.png

White girls date and marry white boys because they cross life paths more often then they do with black men. White boys are more readily available. But after experiencing lackluster sex over time, white women want more... a lot more... and so they turn to black men.
Ahh repression....that explains why they cum so quickly, so hard and so many times with bbc.

Its a mental thing just as much as it is physical.

2008 study by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King conducted on behalf of the Education Resources Information Center examined whether crossing racial boundaries increased the risk of divorce.[9] Using the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth (Cycle VI), the likelihood of divorce for interracial couples to that of same-race couples was compared. Comparisons across marriage cohorts revealed that, overall, interracial couples have higher rates of divorce, particularly for those that married during the late 1980s.[9]
The authors found that gender plays a significant role in interracial divorce dynamics: According to the adjusted models predicting divorce as of the 10th year of marriage, interracial marriages that are the most vulnerable involve White females and non-White males relative to White/White couples.[9] White wife/Black husband marriages are twice as likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage compared to White/White couples, while White wife/Asian husband marriages are 59% more likely to end in divorce compared to White/White unions.[9]Conversely, White men/non-White women couples show either very little or no differences in divorce rates.[9]

Caucasian women tend to have longer vaginas at the front of the body (anterior), shorter at the rear. Hispanics tend to have larger overall width (what you would term tightness) with the shortest length.
If you are on the hunt for the woman with the tightest vagina, then this study has narrowed your search. Your ideal woman might be closer than you think.
A recent study whose aim is to find the race where women have the tightest vagina has revealed that black women are the likeliest to be tighter down there.

That said, recent studies support the idea that race-based differences in penis size may exist. For instance, in a 2013 paper published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, researchers reviewed penis size reports from 113 countries [1]. What they found was that men of African decent tended to report the longest penises (an average of 16.07 cm, or 6.33 inches), while those of East Asian decent tended to report the shortest penises (an average of 10.95 cm, or 4.31 inches). Men of European decent tended to fall somewhere in the middle (an average of 14.51 cm, or 5.71 inches).
Reports that were self reported and rarely measured. Look up Nigerian penis size study. Also Tanzania as well.

Marriage since the late 60s has been destroyed by the state for most blackmen .
Today marriage enslaves men will and most brothas see that .
Doesn't mean we don't love are children , 3 of homeboys are single fathers.
Meaning they are single but have children living with them, my boy Miguel gets his sons during the school year and weekends during the summer .

We are great *******'s when the state and women who are our exes don't cause parental alienation.
But there are men who are just plain fuck boys, but these same men are a problem to stable men as well first before their a problem to women .
explain why the state has destroyed black mens marriages

well, the real reason is they like the financial security the white man brings. Also most white woman view black men as a walking dildo.BTW I am not saying black me cant give a woman financial security seeing that there are more white men in America then black men the odds are she find a white man allow her to be more financial security. Also, I don't care what white woman do live your best life. one last point and it, not a popular one but
92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock so they might not want to be a single mom sorry it true I know tons of white woman with mixed ******* and no man around. I post the links because don't want people to get mad at me LOL. Lastly, some white woman just wants their cake and eat it too. https://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/
Let me guess youre a white man explaining why women do what they do?

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.
Speaking from a Hotwife BBC Slut's point of view. My husband and I love that I'm a slut and for the last 6 years, other than hubby a BBC only slut. It's our form of sexuality and what we together prefer. Also, We aare not nor ever will be monogamous. I especially need a lot of cock, can fuck waty longer than most men can so group sex is very important to us. The more other guys fuck me the closer my husband and I become. We love black men cause they just love fucking me and there is zero drama. Some white guys become too attached. So the Hotwife BBC Slut lifestyle is what we enjoy. No babies, not drama, just hot sex and gangbangs most weekends.

Interesting topic as my wife has said a couple of times that if she had her time again, she'd have probably got into a LTR with a black guy

I don't feel in any way inferior (and maybe she doesn't either) but having her been with at least one black guy before me, she said the colour contrast during sex turns her on

She told me last night how our amazing our sex is so hopefully I've nothing to worry about!

I mainly joined this site to try and get an understanding of her encounter(s)

Hi all,
No time to read all posts.
Will share my thoughts here.
There’s so many small sized hubbies photos in a different thread. Well, they had no sex before marriage with a future wives? Sure they do have it!
Does future wives didn’t see them small sizes? Sure they do see! Does future wives had no sex partners before the marriage? Sure they had 1/2/3/4/etc. Well, some of future wives was a virgins (don’t really believe it but fuck knows).
Keeping in mind the circumstances I mentioned what if those hubbies were planned cucks?
Sounds stupid I know. I just wanted to see your opinion lads and gals.

## kisses/hugs/love/respect ##

As I'm reading these comments and explanations I just want to give kudos to those of you having adult conversations like adults. As soon as I read the OP I knew this would get sketchy. Regardless of beliefs, opinions and differences, a conversation can be healthy and educational. Some people here get in their feelings and pull the race card quick. Both black and white people. You guys throw that card out there as soon as you disagree with something and it's pretty pathetic. Why not ask more questions and learn about who someone really is before you jump to labels? Just because someone says it doesn't make it true lol.

I thought it would be enlightening to pose the opposite question that was raised by another post.

Women? Why didn't you just marry or dqte black men....why get married to a white man ..have and raise children....and then let another man into your union?

Again this is just for edification.

It's a cultural thing.
Most of the woman in the lifestyle don't exactly Like /Love Black Men for relationships.... They just love being a slut.

Being a slut with BBC is just a sexual preference.

You see a lot of white women with Black guys who are hella Mid.... but if their dick is big enough that's all they care about🤣

Last edited:
Back