Why don't all these white women just marry and date black men in th first place?

Very honest sentiment Linda....Most of us arebsocialized to engage within our homogenous racial groups that deter and sometimes prohibit racial mixing...that process of growing and changing can be thought of as deconstructing that racial socialization that keeps groups from intermingling....of course there is a generational shift that makes IR relationships less taboo over time....

This analysis itself however is incomplete as it does not speak to the sexual dynamics associated with this site.
I wrote much more in my first post explaining my thoughts. But it’s best to keeps things simple around here. So I deleted a lot.
I mentioned you are not BORN racist twice. MEANING you are a clean slate when you are born. Your parents are usually the FIRST people to decide what direction you will go in.
INTERRACIAL sex? That’s a different subject. I was just commenting on the initial question starting this thread.
And about TABOO’S. I can’t really relate to that. I don’t care that much what others think of my actions. Enjoying a fetish or two can be exciting. But I really don’t care what society considers taboo.

This is one interesting thread...

I came to this thread via "General Discussion", yet I find the atmosphere heavily 'cuck world'. I've been fucking and getting fucked by white women ever since one turned my black ass out way back in college. Made a brief detour married to a black woman but came right back to where I accepted long ago that I am deeply attracted to and wanting to have and share as much sexual pleasure with the sensibilities, desires, minds, curvy asses, cushy thighs, and juicy pussies of white women. (I'm sorry, but you look good, feel good, taste good and share the most enjoyable and intense orgasms I've ever had!) In those 40+ years, I've been with single white women, married white women and groups with white women...and never came across a cuck couple! Knew they were out there, but somehow I missed that exit on the sex train. The first sex site I was active on was Adult Friend Finder, almost exclusively engaged in the White Women Who Want Black Men (WWWWBM) group. It was the most heavily trafficked and active group on AAF. It had singles and marrieds and couples not married. Don't recall one cuck couple in any discussions, though cuckolding did arise once in a while. Most white couples in that bunch played 3soms, group or even occasionally played separately at times and, on their and my part, cheating on our partners.

I say all this because I'm new to B2W and find cuckolding fascinating and can hardly wait to experience satisfying a sexy, hungry white woman while her husband/bf watches and encourages it. I don't find anything wrong or that complex about it at all. If it works for her as a white married to a white and fucking me, then if I want to fuck her, that's the deal. If that bothers me sociologically, then I need to take my rusty butt to someone else. Whatever turns you on and gets you off. After couples and groups, I'm certainly not shy about fucking in front of a guy (long as any contact is "we're both doing her and it's incidental" contact). If the availability of fine white, orgasm-producing pussy is increased by the presence of husbands wanting their wives/girlfriends fucked by me, why should I be judging? Everybody wins! He's happy, she's grinning like a cat who just swallowed the canary (codename for cum in a mystery novel??) and I'm laid out from some good ol' fashioned ass-pumping, pussy-eatin' pussy pounding.

I would like to make the point that if I were to step back, I might find that the population of white boys serving up their white wives is but a fraction of all the interracial sex activity and attraction. If that were true, some of this examination and analysis, while certainly iformative and having some worth, maybe doesn't warrant so much societal import. It may not effect black/white sex relations nearly as much as we have been discussing. Of course, my relative ignorance of cuck culture may have me sounding like a silly, naïve little wench, but if so, well, sometimes I learn things the hard way -- but I learn them and heed the newly acquired wisdom nonetheless.

May all our sexy white asses and hard black dicks find all the pleasure we seek...

Because sex is just that, sex. Marriage and relationships are about so much more. Finding someone who's good in bed to help out is much easier to find then someone you truly want to go through life with. There's a reason why in most cases the bull is replaceable.

Basically this says that you're nothing more than a big dick. So there's not really a reason to get to know them or anything else. Give them the dick and go about your life and be appreciated elsewhere.

Quit spending time trying to find white pussy to bust a nut in and find your partner the same way they do

She is hot looking for sure...does she even let you fuck her anymore? Why not let her have a blk baby now if she can still breed?
We still have sex, and I absolutely still please her. I'm not some micro-peen cuck.

However, we are happy with the number of ******* we have and logistics of more make no sense - the boyfriend she has of they cshacked up they might try, I could see that...but in our 40s we are mostly past the age of it making sense!!

Basically this says that you're nothing more than a big dick. So there's not really a reason to get to know them or anything else. Give them the dick and go about your life and be appreciated elsewhere.

Quit spending time trying to find white pussy to bust a nut in and find your partner the same way they do
Not everyone is looking for emotional connections. What are you expecting when you meet and play with a couple, to become their 3rd spouse?

Only insane men accept modern marriage of today. There is no benefit for a man to get married. The Playas understand it, but they are still a lot of dummies who don't get it.
We love to have fun....no need for marriage.

Yo Aaron, I feel you. But here is the reason marriage or at least having a primary partner is important....the #1 need for humans is security, predictability, and dependability. That’s why it’s called settling down because eventually the chaos, confusion, and instability of human beings is just too much and it’s nice to have something, somewhere, or someone you can call home. Now I’m not saying that humans crave marriage but they crave security and marriage is one way to do that.

Now some people can live in a world filled with chaos and unpredictability but most human beings need it.

Even the playas of the playas at a later age kinda wished they would have had someone to live this crazy life with.

If you look at the consensual non monogamy movement - that’s what they are trying to reconcile - the security of a primary relationship with the permission to do what feels right to you.

Smiles

I’ve loved black men and I’ve loved white men.

The black guy didn’t ask me; the next guy I loved is white and asked.

Sex with the white guy stopped happening...so....why not treat myself?

Don’t over think it. :cool:
I admit, i've had fairly limited experience, but it was similar to yours. The black guys were great in bed but that's pretty much all they wanted from me (which was fine with me at the time). My eventual husband more clearly was looking for a long term relationship.

This is one interesting thread...

I came to this thread via "General Discussion", yet I find the atmosphere heavily 'cuck world'. I've been fucking and getting fucked by white women ever since one turned my black ass out way back in college. Made a brief detour married to a black woman but came right back to where I accepted long ago that I am deeply attracted to and wanting to have and share as much sexual pleasure with the sensibilities, desires, minds, curvy asses, cushy thighs, and juicy pussies of white women. (I'm sorry, but you look good, feel good, taste good and share the most enjoyable and intense orgasms I've ever had!) In those 40+ years, I've been with single white women, married white women and groups with white women...and never came across a cuck couple! Knew they were out there, but somehow I missed that exit on the sex train. The first sex site I was active on was Adult Friend Finder, almost exclusively engaged in the White Women Who Want Black Men (WWWWBM) group. It was the most heavily trafficked and active group on AAF. It had singles and marrieds and couples not married. Don't recall one cuck couple in any discussions, though cuckolding did arise once in a while. Most white couples in that bunch played 3soms, group or even occasionally played separately at times and, on their and my part, cheating on our partners.

I say all this because I'm new to B2W and find cuckolding fascinating and can hardly wait to experience satisfying a sexy, hungry white woman while her husband/bf watches and encourages it. I don't find anything wrong or that complex about it at all. If it works for her as a white married to a white and fucking me, then if I want to fuck her, that's the deal. If that bothers me sociologically, then I need to take my rusty butt to someone else. Whatever turns you on and gets you off. After couples and groups, I'm certainly not shy about fucking in front of a guy (long as any contact is "we're both doing her and it's incidental" contact). If the availability of fine white, orgasm-producing pussy is increased by the presence of husbands wanting their wives/girlfriends fucked by me, why should I be judging? Everybody wins! He's happy, she's grinning like a cat who just swallowed the canary (codename for cum in a mystery novel??) and I'm laid out from some good ol' fashioned ass-pumping, pussy-eatin' pussy pounding.

I would like to make the point that if I were to step back, I might find that the population of white boys serving up their white wives is but a fraction of all the interracial sex activity and attraction. If that were true, some of this examination and analysis, while certainly iformative and having some worth, maybe doesn't warrant so much societal import. It may not effect black/white sex relations nearly as much as we have been discussing. Of course, my relative ignorance of cuck culture may have me sounding like a silly, naïve little wench, but if so, well, sometimes I learn things the hard way -- but I learn them and heed the newly acquired wisdom nonetheless.

May all our sexy white asses and hard black dicks find all the pleasure we seek...

James, great post. This lifestyle is one of the most fascinating lifestyles you will experience. This might add a little bit more enjoyment to what you are doing already. There is an added psychological part of this lifestyle that will add to your sexual arousal, I’m sure.

There is this power element that is amazing. Every woman that comes to you, they are ready to go. These aren’t women trying to get a taste of black dick but women who feels BBC completes them as a woman and as a relationship- so they come with a whole different attitude. When you hit it right - they let the lionness out and it’s intoxicating. Then they set up the next visit like a doctors appt.

You will enjoy

I admit, i've had fairly limited experience, but it was similar to yours. The black guys were great in bed but that's pretty much all they wanted from me (which was fine with me at the time). My eventual husband more clearly was looking for a long term relationship.

Mature blond, you bring up a good point. We've gotta separate dudes who want to fuck and dudes who are looking for relationships. It’s not a white of black thing - it’s a fucking thing. Dudes who can bring women sexual pleasure - know how to fuck or have big dicks - wanna continue doing that. But this encompasses black and white men. And those looking for relationships encompasses black and white men.

So chances are if you are in the fucking business, the dudes who are good at it don’t want to settle down. They want to continue fucking. So when you are ready to settle down - you tend to marry who is in your network (which tends to be our race).

In my humble opinion marriage is more than about the sex even though that is a major part. People marry someone they can get a long with for a long time years etc.. Being single or fucking wives is more about a desire. I dont have to love you, we dont have to interact on a daily, weekly or in some cases a monthly basis. Sometimes we dont have a lot in common except the love of sex and a couple of more things. Marriage is about being in a comfort zone some white woman are in the that zone with black men all the time and some just like to play in the zone

In my humble opinion marriage is more than about the sex even though that is a major part. People marry someone they can get a long with for a long time years etc.. Being single or fucking wives is more about a desire. I dont have to love you, we dont have to interact on a daily, weekly or in some cases a monthly basis. Sometimes we dont have a lot in common except the love of sex and a couple of more things. Marriage is about being in a comfort zone some white woman are in the that zone with black men all the time and some just like to play in the zone
Makes sense to me

well, the real reason is they like the financial security the white man brings. Also most white woman view black men as a walking dildo.BTW I am not saying black me cant give a woman financial security seeing that there are more white men in America then black men the odds are she find a white man allow her to be more financial security. Also, I don't care what white woman do live your best life. one last point and it, not a popular one but
92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock so they might not want to be a single mom sorry it true I know tons of white woman with mixed ******* and no man around. I post the links because don't want people to get mad at me LOL. Lastly, some white woman just wants their cake and eat it too. https://www.beyondblackwhite.com/so...o-black-fathers-out-of-wedlock-82-on-welfare/
Stupid ass answer and don't try to sugar coat that *******

I have thought about this question and while I can not get into the minds of these women I do have a couple of ideas. The first one is that being with a black man is very much different than being with many of men. I know what many people are thinking oh its no different than dating anyone else but that is not true. When you enter into a relationship with a black man you have to be prepared to go along with everything that comes with it good and bad. When you enter into a relationship you become one ideally and that means that you have to understand one another. The issues that he deals with on a daily basis mean you have to deal with them. You have to deal with all the snide comments from friends, family, and strangers. Then when you have children that is a whole other level of things you will have to deal with. You have to deal with many of the things you would never have to if you were dating another guy. A lot of white women are not willing to or able to deal with all those things. I always say this they might be more than willing to lay down with you, but that does not mean that they will stand up with you, which is the more important thing in a relationship.

A second reason is and this one might seem a little controversial is many of them don't give a damn about black men outside the bedroom. The only time they appreciate a black man is when his is laying it down and blowing their backs out other than that they might not others interact with a black man when they did not have to. I have seen it and heard it many times with women they like to have fun with black guys they will claim how much they love and prefer black men but then when they get married it is often times to a non black man.
Hard to argue your points made here. Well said.

Mature blond, you bring up a good point. We've gotta separate dudes who want to fuck and dudes who are looking for relationships. It’s not a white of black thing - it’s a fucking thing. Dudes who can bring women sexual pleasure - know how to fuck or have big dicks - wanna continue doing that. But this encompasses black and white men. And those looking for relationships encompasses black and white men.

So chances are if you are in the fucking business, the dudes who are good at it don’t want to settle down. They want to continue fucking. So when you are ready to settle down - you tend to marry who is in your network (which tends to be our race).
Exactly. Well said. ?

Chris, well said. Being married and maintaining a great marriage is much harder than just laying the wood with someone that wants you to lay the wood. That’s why I think cucks need to get more credit for being great husbands.

If you were to read the post on this website, it would seem like being a playa (and fucking many women) is more valuable than being a great husband.

But what I realize about this website is that part of the sexual arousal is the idea that, “I’m not good enough to please”. So a lot of cucks don’t even want to be praised - they just want all the praise to go to the bull because it’s not as sexually satisfying if you are just as good. (Not all situations but a lot)

So I just hope these wives are giving their husbands the praise outside of the sexual realm. Letting them know how great there are because it’s much more difficult to be a great husband and ******* than it is to fuck a woman who is already half way there to an orgasm because her husband has been reminding them about the BBC all week.

I’m not being critical of the lifestyle; I’m just asking wives and gf to give their husbands and bf the praise they deserve. It’s not their fault they gave a small penis.

People are definitely overthinking this one. At the end of the day human beings are sheep and will for the most part follow the crowd. When most of these women were young and of dating age black men were still stigmatized by the media and society in general. If there was a Kim K back then making it en Vogue to fuck and marry black dudes and the media had a favorable sentiment then there would be more interracial marriages (like we see in present times) because white women definitely care more about what their families and peers think and are influenced more by society (Desperate Housewives).

Last edited:
Chris, well said. Being married and maintaining a great marriage is much harder than just laying the wood with someone that wants you to lay the wood. That’s why I think cucks need to get more credit for being great husbands.

If you were to read the post on this website, it would seem like being a playa (and fucking many women) is more valuable than being a great husband.

But what I realize about this website is that part of the sexual arousal is the idea that, “I’m not good enough to please”. So a lot of cucks don’t even want to be praised - they just want all the praise to go to the bull because it’s not as sexually satisfying if you are just as good. (Not all situations but a lot)

So I just hope these wives are giving their husbands the praise outside of the sexual realm. Letting them know how great there are because it’s much more difficult to be a great husband and ******* than it is to fuck a woman who is already half way there to an orgasm because her husband has been reminding them about the BBC all week.

I’m not being critical of the lifestyle; I’m just asking wives and gf to give their husbands and bf the praise they deserve. It’s not their fault they gave a small penis.
Great post, I've said it on another comment.... You can tell which wives actually love their husbands and which look at them as hurdles. Being new to the lifestyle, it's all so exciting and new. It's also a very vulnerabe position to be in. In the end, we still want our wives hearts.

Back