Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

Just a fun thread I've been wanting to ask people on sex forums for sometimes now.

Every girl/woman I interacted, knew in real life, or even chatted on the internet, read in articles or so very usually tends to say that it doesn't matter.

But obviously, or at least in my tunnel vision, it is not true at all. For example, all the trends lately about BBC, it literally has the word "big" in it. I know with this kink and lifestyle it's more than just the size, but I mean it's part of what most if not all hotwives here are looking for too right? So what's up with the typical "size doesn't matter, it's more about the skill than the tool itself" answer? Are they too shy to admit it? Or is it a stigma to answer it frankfully? Do they wanna preserve some kind of respect and security for (small) men like me? Or am I just overthinking about this?

For a little context: I've dated a few women in my life, most never directly complained about my small dick but I can clearly see that they were never satisfied with me the same way countless women enjoyed and orgasmed with their BBC/BWC partner(s).
Size definitely matters but every woman is different in what feels good or big. With my ex I genuinely thought he was big even having been in the LS for 15 years playing with other couples... But when we opened the door to single men 👀 I was immediately shown otherwise.

if he cant use it then a big dick means nothing.... just eye candy
I have witnessed this in action.

Kay met a guy online with a huge cock. She was very excited to meet up with him and when it happened she was somewhat disappointed... The guy did OK, but it wasn't near as good as she had hoped. However, her current BBC, while just slightly smaller, brings his A-game and fucks her like a machine.

A hefty weiner may get you in the door but if you don't know how to use it it's no better than an average one.

(On a side note: The guy with the bigger dick gave her the biggest creampie I've ever witnessed... Afterwards she must have sloshed everytime she moved... Very erotic to see that much semen pumped inside her. I may have liked seeing it more than she enjoyed doing it.)

J&K

I think that women say "size doesn't matter" for the sake of mens egos! I have heard of men killing women after getting offended at them saying that their dick was small!

Go look on YouTube how they are asking high school girls "is 6" inches enough"? Most high school girls said "no"!

Let me repeat that again most high school girls are saying that most average size grown man penises are too small!!!

And you wonder why 75% percent of women don't reach orgasm during sex!

And you wonder why many women have tons of toys under the bed!

So yeah fellas size matters and you better know how to use whatever size that you have too!

I think that women say "size doesn't matter" for the sake of mens egos! I have heard of men killing women after getting offended at them saying that their dick was small!

Go look on YouTube how they are asking high school girls "is 6" inches enough"? Most high school girls said "no"!

Let me repeat that again most high school girls are saying that most average size grown man penises are too small!!!

So yeah fellas size matters and you better know how to use whatever size that you have too!
Damn high school girls are saying this lol. Gen Z ain't shy, I guess most men are gonna have to learn to enjoy and love cuckolding. lol

Size definitely matters but size is also relative say if a woman has only had thin 5 inch cocks but has a lover with a thick 6 she's gonna go " wow that was different " as she has bigger cocks she will start to see what size she really prefers im not working with anything special but I know how to work it well I think most women even if they haven't found out yet are size queens for girth though 👀 for example the older woman that I fuck hasn't had a lot of partners she was married then divorced and single for years before I met her so when I fuck her im one of the biggest she's had and I can tell pussy is magnificent and super super tight I can actually feel it stretch over me I've got a nice girth but nowhere near alot of guys on this platform but I know size wise she's really happy with me where as the younger one that I fuck is more promiscuous so she's had a lot of big ass dicks so she's happy with my size but I know she could take the vast majority of the monster cocks on this site when she's super high we usually bring out a toy and get some double penetration going on and that brings a whole new side out of her the " size queen " her moans are different her breathing is different it's literally taking her soul because she loves to be stretched but the way that she acts when I double stuff her is the way that my older partner acts just with my cock alone . So again it's all relative ya feel me ?

Maybe they're lying or dont the actual size! That cant true that sweet white girls secretly need huge cocks to satisfy them...that cant be true otherwise what are whiteboys supposed to do?

Maybe they're lying or dont the actual size! That cant true that sweet white girls secretly need huge cocks to satisfy them...that cant be true otherwise what are whiteboys supposed to do?
Learn how the pussy works. Where are the sensitive parts. Girth over length because the nerves and walls are about friction and not many women are looking for a battered and bruised cervix.
White boys are doing just fine as the "all white boys are small and all black boys are hung" is total bullshit. Plenty of white boys with thick 8s and plenty of black boys with 6s. Luck of the draw and random at best.

Women are like group think, they verbalize the collective sentiment but, rarely will speak personal truth....why because it's uncomfortable and popularity/ is a ******* for them.

size don't matter if i'll have a bigger after or together to fuck me hard and wild!!
GIF by Rick James
🧸

It's just like everything else with human beings -- there is no single answer. Some women are size queens, some don't give a ******* and some are "it depends on..." Just with white women, I've gotten feedback that I'm big, that I'm too big and that I'm too small. Overfall, my size is right for most while most also say I'm really stiff and hard. My approach is to go by the particular woman in question as to whether or how size matters and take it from there.

Just a fun thread I've been wanting to ask people on sex forums for sometimes now.

Every girl/woman I interacted, knew in real life, or even chatted on the internet, read in articles or so very usually tends to say that it doesn't matter.

But obviously, or at least in my tunnel vision, it is not true at all. For example, all the trends lately about BBC, it literally has the word "big" in it. I know with this kink and lifestyle it's more than just the size, but I mean it's part of what most if not all hotwives here are looking for too right? So what's up with the typical "size doesn't matter, it's more about the skill than the tool itself" answer? Are they too shy to admit it? Or is it a stigma to answer it frankfully? Do they wanna preserve some kind of respect and security for (small) men like me? Or am I just overthinking about this?

For a little context: I've dated a few women in my life, most never directly complained about my small dick but I can clearly see that they were never satisfied with me the same way countless women enjoyed and orgasmed with their BBC/BWC partner(s).
So, Women.... Yes= No, No= Maybe, Maybe = YES!
🚶🏿‍♂️

Learn how the pussy works. Where are the sensitive parts. Girth over length because the nerves and walls are about friction and not many women are looking for a battered and bruised cervix.
White boys are doing just fine as the "all white boys are small and all black boys are hung" is total bullshit. Plenty of white boys with thick 8s and plenty of black boys with 6s. Luck of the draw and random at best.
Im sorry but is it alright it ask you some questions...I'm not very experienced. How come though so many girls online are saying they don't want to date us? Do you think it's just a trend maybe? Have you seen girls who say they want BBC but end up with a white boy? I just don't know if I'm not confident or just not attractive enough but I'm trying to figure out how to be the guy girls obsess over

Im sorry but is it alright it ask you some questions...I'm not very experienced. How come though so many girls online are saying they don't want to date us? Do you think it's just a trend maybe? Have you seen girls who say they want BBC but end up with a white boy? I just don't know if I'm not confident or just not attractive enough but I'm trying to figure out how to be the guy girls obsess over
How about just being yourself.

My husband has a very small dick and when you lobe someone you convince yourself it does not make a difference. But then you discover the truth.

Im am amatuer so I don't think size matters, to an extent. Anything below 4 inches is kinda sad, and the desire for something big is always there, its kinda innate I guess

My ex wife always claimed my small cock was never an issue but then I used a cock extender sleeve a few times and it changed everything.
My cock is 4” x 4”, the extender was 7” x 5.75”
The difference in her body’s reaction, her loud moans and big orgasms showed that she had been lying to me to ‘protect my feelings’

Back