Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?

The dictionary defines gay as "the quality or characteristic of being sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex." Being a cuckold, and even sucking the cock of a Black Alpha, does NOT mean you are gay. There are many cuckolds who have ZERO attraction to a Black man - I can't even IMAGINE, EVER kissing another man... gross! Disgusting, no thanks... or letting anyone fuck me in the ass! So stop saying it's a gay thing, it is NOT. i would NEVER fuck a dude in the ass. But I've had many 3-ways with Black men where we BOTH fucked white woman, and I even sucked on those cocks and black balls. When we were all done, he went his separate ways, alone... no attraction to a man, period.
This is the first post where I can see my hub isn’t alone, he claims to be a hedonist and a pure pleasure seeker, when the pleasure is done, so is he. In his case he suffers from an involuntary gag reflex when he sees two men kissing (even in movies or TV), so he‘s learned to turn away or close his eyes when he sees it coming, any man that grabbed him and actually kissed him would definitely wind up with a mouthful of v0mit (for some reason that was censored). He has however fucked a man, anything that’ll coax a load of cum out of his dick works for him. Oddly enough, the guy was black and had a white girlfriend, he actually asked my hub to do him,,,when my hub told me about it he said from that point on, any time he did anal he’d make sure they hadn’t recently had chunky peanut butter,,,the best he could compare it to was fuck’n on the beach, where sand gets into everything, LOL

The dictionary defines gay as "the quality or characteristic of being sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex." Being a cuckold, and even sucking the cock of a Black Alpha, does NOT mean you are gay. There are many cuckolds who have ZERO attraction to a Black man - I can't even IMAGINE, EVER kissing another man... gross! Disgusting, no thanks... or letting anyone fuck me in the ass! So stop saying it's a gay thing, it is NOT. i would NEVER fuck a dude in the ass. But I've had many 3-ways with Black men where we BOTH fucked white woman, and I even sucked on those cocks and black balls. When we were all done, he went his separate ways, alone... no attraction to a man, period.
No attraction to men ,you were sucking his cock and balls but you didn’t like it, in my case I loved watching a real man fuck my wife and I admit I loved sucking his bbc and my wife loved seeing me do it🤷‍♂️

I have a yin/yang personality. I am 100% feminized sub sissy cuckold at home. I clean,fluff, suck, get ass fucked and serve meals and beverages.
In the real world I am 100% alpha," gotta win" and ", gotta be boss".
I enjoy my life and could never,ever be vanilla.

I have a yin/yang personality. I am 100% feminized sub sissy cuckold at home. I clean,fluff, suck, get ass fucked and serve meals and beverages.
In the real world I am 100% alpha," gotta win" and ", gotta be boss".
I enjoy my life and could never,ever be vanilla.
Well I am not totally feminized like wearing all woman's clothes although I do wear panties. My wife tried to feminize me, she came home with these big ass high heel shoes and a woman’s dress in my size. I went in the bathroom I put them on for my wife . We busted out laughing I looked like Herman Munster in drag it was just to ridicules she gave up on the idea lol But I admit I love bbc I love to suck black cocks I love to be fucked by a real man and my wife and her lover call me faggot I have only one rule I don’t want white cocks bbc only please

First and foremost there are a huge amount of ignorant people who think being gay is performing a sex act .
It isn't . Cuckolds are with women love and like women and most of the time I imagine love their own woman.
Although they can be gay or genuinely bi but that would mean they seek men and enjoy men and even want men's company .
a GAY couple can cuckold a partner with another man . Ever think of that ? So THAT is what a cuckold is .
So no most cuckold's are not Gay . The question is flawed

Has it been your experience/do you think, that most cuckold engage in homosexual acts?
Does the cuckold in your relationship engage in homosexual acts?
Because most cuckolds are submissive (not all) submissive acts lead to homosexual acts . I am cuckold trixie . I have fluffed and cleaned up . We are exploring me pleasing a man and maybe even being a servant to the right male . I chickened out the first time we set it up ... I desire to be sub and obedient way more than being with a man . The fact it bothers me is HOT ... Not even at the time but afterwards as a sexual memory ,,, I can recall it ... or go in denial because it was unpleasant. That is her job to turn it on and off and make me say I am a sissy slut .

Because most cuckolds are submissive (not all) submissive acts lead to homosexual acts . I am cuckold trixie . I have fluffed and cleaned up . We are exploring me pleasing a man and maybe even being a servant to the right male . I chickened out the first time we set it up ... I desire to be sub and obedient way more than being with a man . The fact it bothers me is HOT ... Not even at the time but afterwards as a sexual memory ,,, I can recall it ... or go in denial because it was unpleasant. That is her job to turn it on and off and make me say I am a sissy slut .
Very Honest...Good for you👍🏽👍🏽.

Gay, no. Heterofelexible for our wives and girlfriends, absolutely yes. I'm not attracted to men of any kind regardless of endowment or sexual capabilities. I simply love seeing and hearing a woman get the absolute best pleasure from partners more capable than myself. Yes, i have a huge love for cleaning up,and would go down on a guy for my partner,but I'm not into guys directly.
Well said doesn't categorise you as Gay, kink or lifestyle

I feel like most cucks are gay men.. Nothing wrong with that but just saying.

Can’t count the amount of times the man in the cuckold relationship has pretended to be the woman trying to get me to fuck their wife.

Many times when the men are the ones who set up dates, I suspect they are usually gay.. Texting me all day long about how much they’d love me to bang their wife.

I’m 26 so it’s usually older men begging me to fuck their wives..

Just my thoughts..

I actually reached out to several of the true "cucks" on this site who enjoy "cleaning up" etc. and most of them said they were Bisexual. Which is great for them if their spouse/girlfriend is into it. I can't judge a guy when I am bisexual myself. Personally its not my cup of tea and I would become ill observing anything like that but to each their own.

I actually reached out to several of the true "cucks" on this site who enjoy "cleaning up" etc. and most of them said they were Bisexual. Which is great for them if their spouse/girlfriend is into it. I can't judge a guy when I am bisexual myself. Personally its not my cup of tea and I would become ill observing anything like that but to each their own.

Really? First, I find your comment extreme rude and judgemental. Second, it's commonplace in a cuckold situation for the white man to clean up after the Black Alpha. How does that make someone bi, they're not even touching the person! It's "possible" someone could even like the taste of cum but be repulsed at the thought of touching a dude.

Having said that, when I've done cuckold I'd never do that - to me it smells horrible and I can imagine it would taste NASTy.

I do love licking some black balls and sucking on a Black Alpha purple head though... (y)

Not at all, not for me at least!!! A man does not at all turn me on while if he looks to my wife, this does a lot, the summum is when we share her!

First and foremost there are a huge amount of ignorant people who think being gay is performing a sex act .
It isn't . Cuckolds are with women love and like women and most of the time I imagine love their own woman.
Although they can be gay or genuinely bi but that would mean they seek men and enjoy men and even want men's company .
a GAY couple can cuckold a partner with another man . Ever think of that ? So THAT is what a cuckold is .
So no most cuckold's are not Gay . The question is flawed.
So no most cuckold's are not Gay . The question is flawed
I’m just saying, I’m not trying to get anyone mad or call names or pass judgment on anyone ,but if a man is performing a sex act on another man,I believe that would be considered a homosexual act.Well maybe I’m wrong.If your wife is fucking another guy and your getting off on it, like eating cream pie or fluffin her lover before he fucks her it seems like that would be at least bisexual, I don’t know I’m not trying to start an argument or put anyone down or anything like that, that’s just the way I feel about it.

I’m just saying, I’m not trying to get anyone mad or call names or pass judgment on anyone ,but if a man is performing a sex act on another man,I believe that would be considered a homosexual act.Well maybe I’m wrong.If your wife is fucking another guy and your getting off on it, like eating cream pie or fluffin her lover before he fucks her it seems like that would be at least bisexual, I don’t know I’m not trying to start an argument or put anyone down or anything like that, that’s just the way I feel about it.
If you’re driving a car, you’re a driver, if you’re driving a stolen car, you’re still a driver, but you’re a ”Car Thief”,,,and that car isn’t yours! If you’re performing a homosexual ”ACT”, you’re performing a homosexual “ACT”,,,but it doesn't mean you’re a homosexual, nor does it mean you’re bi,,,it simply means you’re a “Car Thief”,,,LOL

Personally i adore making my sissy do things that could be deemed homosexual normally
i know for a fact ( because hes told me contless times) he adores me, and all ultra feminine women,

Personally i adore making my sissy do things that could be deemed homosexual normally
i know for a fact ( because hes told me contless times) he adores me, and all ultra feminine women,
There’s certainly nothing wrong with that,,,if you’re happy and he’s happy, like they say “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”,,,it’s your life, the only one you get, the last thing you wanna do is look back and say “I shoulda”,,,there’s gonna be enough of that without your help. I shouldn’t have retired for fear of leaving an impression of an old hag hanging in too long,,,turns out I could’ve easily ran another seven years,,,oh well, we make plans and God laughs! Truth be told, I retired because of my hub’s health, this was something we did together, that’s what made it work, I consoled myself by telling myself I didn't want to overstay my welcome. To continue without him would be just plain fuck’n in my mind, not cucking. When I retired I was 47, but with only gray hair and no wrinkles, and my body still looking the same, I could’ve pulled off my mid to upper 30’s,,,it wasn’t until much later I discovered exactly how much longer I could’ve run, but I still didn’t want to become like some we’re all aware of but refuse to name names, they’ve moved from Hotwive‘s to MILF’s, to GILF’s, and to whatever their doing these days, LOL. That’s not me,,,as much as I miss all the excitement, we all have our time, at least mine has had a limited amount of “I shoulda’s”!!!

Every time “It’s my life” by Bon Jovi comes on you’ll find me dancing around my apartment,,,singing along to “like Frankie said I did it my way,,,”. LOL

If you’re driving a car, you’re a driver, if you’re driving a stolen car, you’re still a driver, but you’re a ”Car Thief”,,,and that car isn’t yours! If you’re performing a homosexual ”ACT”, you’re performing a homosexual “ACT”,,,but it doesn't mean you’re a homosexual, nor does it mean you’re bi,,,it simply means you’re a “Car Thief”,,,LOL
Ok no problem when you aren’t driving stolen cars , your a happy heterosexual man who loves suckin dick lol it’s a joke friend I’m not trying to be mean take it easy, but I do think you might found a homosexual classification loop hole lol as long your having fun I don’t give a ******* I’m happy for you

I don't think my husband is "gay"; he is attracted to women, loves boobs and pussy...BUT...

I also know he fantasizes a out being "******" to do gay stuff... I don't think he is attracted to men, I really believe its from the whole Dom/sub cuck-humiliation kink...

There’s certainly nothing wrong with that,,,if you’re happy and he’s happy, like they say “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”,,,it’s your life, the only one you get, the last thing you wanna do is look back and say “I shoulda”,,,there’s gonna be enough of that without your help. I shouldn’t have retired for fear of leaving an impression of an old hag hanging in too long,,,turns out I could’ve easily ran another seven years,,,oh well, we make plans and God laughs! Truth be told, I retired because of my hub’s health, this was something we did together, that’s what made it work, I consoled myself by telling myself I didn't want to overstay my welcome. To continue without him would be just plain fuck’n in my mind, not cucking. When I retired I was 47, but with only gray hair and no wrinkles, and my body still looking the same, I could’ve pulled off my mid to upper 30’s,,,it wasn’t until much later I discovered exactly how much longer I could’ve run, but I still didn’t want to become like some we’re all aware of but refuse to name names, they’ve moved from Hotwive‘s to MILF’s, to GILF’s, and to whatever their doing these days, LOL. That’s not me,,,as much as I miss all the excitement, we all have our time, at least mine has had a limited amount of “I shoulda’s”!!!

Every time “It’s my life” by Bon Jovi comes on you’ll find me dancing around my apartment,,,singing along to “like Frankie said I did it my way,,,”. LOL
My wife is in her 50's, cucks me on a regular basis and has no problem filling her 'dance card'.

Attachments

• hum.jpg
    hum.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20231028_215426425.jpg
    IMG_20231028_215426425.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    IMG_20220430_221308_8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back