In your experience, who typically pushes for a cuckold relationship?

Are cuckold relationships usually started by men who want to see their partner get fucked by others, a woman who wants more than just her husband, or by an adventurous couple looking to broaden their horizon?

I'm curious to know if you guys think a lot of cuckold relationships are motivated by one side of a relationship wanting to get more out of it than the other person, or if they're a fairly even agreement between the two.

Push and pull, in my experience. I’ve had a cuck fetish since I was in my early 20s. Every time I’ve brought it up it has only taken the slightest encouragement to get her deep dicked. And once they get the big D you’re not stopping that train

Are cuckold relationships usually started by men who want to see their partner get fucked by others, a woman who wants more than just her husband, or by an adventurous couple looking to broaden their horizon?

I'm curious to know if you guys think a lot of cuckold relationships are motivated by one side of a relationship wanting to get more out of it than the other person, or if they're a fairly even agreement between the two.
I have a question, if a white guy is dating a white lady and suggest that she has sex with a black guy why would she continue to date the white guy ?

Back