In your experience, who typically pushes for a cuckold relationship?

Are cuckold relationships usually started by men who want to see their partner get fucked by others, a woman who wants more than just her husband, or by an adventurous couple looking to broaden their horizon?

I'm curious to know if you guys think a lot of cuckold relationships are motivated by one side of a relationship wanting to get more out of it than the other person, or if they're a fairly even agreement between the two.

Push and pull, in my experience. I’ve had a cuck fetish since I was in my early 20s. Every time I’ve brought it up it has only taken the slightest encouragement to get her deep dicked. And once they get the big D you’re not stopping that train

Are cuckold relationships usually started by men who want to see their partner get fucked by others, a woman who wants more than just her husband, or by an adventurous couple looking to broaden their horizon?

I'm curious to know if you guys think a lot of cuckold relationships are motivated by one side of a relationship wanting to get more out of it than the other person, or if they're a fairly even agreement between the two.
I have a question, if a white guy is dating a white lady and suggest that she has sex with a black guy why would she continue to date the white guy ?

In my case I really never thought about cuckolding. I came to it through my dominant wife in a way. I am a submissive masochist and as luck would have it I met up with a very dominant woman,extremely dominant. She was having sex with black men since she was 14 years old. She saw a lot of her boyfriend’s buddies had families but they still had outside woman and she thought it was a pretty good thing. She loves to have sex with strong masculine black men but she likes her freedom she doesn’t want anyone to tell her what to do in life. Her solution is to have a submissive husband who she could control and still be free to have outside lovers and the idea of cuckolding well it turned her on. I fell in love with my wife as soon as I saw her . She was dominant over me from day one. My wife said as soon as she met me she knew I was a sub and well I was just what she was looking for. Immediately after we were married she started cheating on me and well it made us both very Horny. We both get turned on sexually with female domination whipping SMBD stuff. Well the cuckolding just seemed a natural progression along with the domination. Now it came to where her lover moved in with us and well after about 18 months living as their servant sex slave. They left me she went with him as a couple they moved to the west coast. My sister who was cool with femdom cuckold marriage still stayed in touch with my wife. After almost 2 years my wife had enough of the straight life. She told me she could only be happy if she was the boss she had to have her freedom. My sister brought her back into my life. My sister brought her to see me and my wife did humiliate the heck out of me before they left me ,family friends everyone knew of her affair But in front of my sister and 2 of my wife’s friends I got down on my knees and apologized and begged her to take me back. Well she reluctantly did take me back but not before she said I needed to be punished. I agreed with everything and well I was walking around with whip marks on my back and butt for a couple weeks. I am very turned on on being her cuckold and I’m grateful to my dominant Mistress/wife and well it is now like it always has been, it’s about my wife’s pleasure sexually and emotionally she needs to be in charge and I love her and as for me she can do no wrong .

I know the extremely popular AZhotwife actually initiated the conversation about cuckolding with her present husband. Her past husband shared her with BBC and she brought it up with her current one and quickly progressed to the lifestyle.

Very lucky guy and proof a lot of women truly enjoy this.

Husbands

Back