Hotwife/cuckold vs Vixen/stag

ht805cpl

Couple
Came here thinking we were a hotwife cuckold couple but after reading some comments perhaps we are Vixen/Stag couple. Been swinging a very long time. Does almost everything from 3 somes men n women to swapping to group play/orgy gang banging to where we are today with a wife who needs more sex than her man can provide and have settled into inviting men to join us mostly black (her preference) for 3 some or 4 some with two other men to small gang bangs with me involved. I also enjoy watching her with others and if she desires will let her play alone. Any comments about cuckold or Stag or just a horny husband who shares his wife with other men.

congrats - for me there should be no strict boundary . depend on situation . just enjoy .
Yea kind of our thoughts. Found this site by accident looking for something else but seems most of the posts we’ve read seem to be really into the submissive cuck male. Just not our style. We like to play and enjoy what eve4 happens. Thanks for the response.

Came here thinking we were a hotwife cuckold couple but after reading some comments perhaps we are Vixen/Stag couple. Been swinging a very long time. Does almost everything from 3 somes men n women to swapping to group play/orgy gang banging to where we are today with a wife who needs more sex than her man can provide and have settled into inviting men to join us mostly black (her preference) for 3 some or 4 some with two other men to small gang bangs with me involved. I also enjoy watching her with others and if she desires will let her play alone. Any comments about cuckold or Stag or just a horny husband who shares his wife with other men.
I applaud you and your wife. It’s truly about the journey that you two take together. Exploring and learning and evolving together. Smart well hung bkack gentleman are happy to please her and play within your boundaries and help you and her enjoy different varietals of kinky sex by including a extra mandingo or 5 🍆🍆

I applaud you and your wife. It’s truly about the journey that you two take together. Exploring and learning and evolving together. Smart well hung bkack gentleman are happy to please her and play within your boundaries and help you and her enjoy different varietals of kinky sex by including a extra mandingo or 5 🍆🍆
So we have learned. It is all good ! Thanks for your reply.

We are simlar. I'm a switch so sometimes aspects of being sub in a scene turn me on. But most of the time I just enjoy sharing my wife and reclaiming her after. We do traditional swinging as well.

congrats - for me there should be no strict boundary . depend on situation . just enjoy .
Underrated take. Very astute. The only time we use them is to, in a broad sense, let the guys know what we are into. Cuckold denotes a more submissive guy where humiliation can often be a turn on—it has ZERO to do with the size of the husbands cock. Stag/vixen lets people know that we aren’t into that dynamic it is more of a dominant or shared dominance role for the husband.

We are simlar. I'm a switch so sometimes aspects of being sub in a scene turn me on. But most of the time I just enjoy sharing my wife and reclaiming her after. We do traditional swinging as well.
It’s all about the fun of quality hot sex for us in what ever shape that happens to be! Thanks for the response.

Back