Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

I had not been with very well endowed men before marrying my husband, so I did not know any better. But a marriage is much more than just sex. I am not sure that most of my boyfriends would be good husbands for me.
Interesting thank you for that insight ☺️

I guess it depends on the girl and the situation. But overall they prefer bigger dicks. I have a 7 inch white cock, and used to think it was enough for my girl...until I saw her handling a 11 inch BBC...damn...if the girl is really really horny and into it nothing can compares.
You have to be lying ...she took it balls deep?

I'm inclined to believe this si the far more common scenario. Most women who claim size doesn't matter either just have not had an experienced, well-endowed lover, or are serving platitudes to placate their current BF/husband. There are no doubt some for whom larger cocks are painful or don't do anything for them, but the majority of women just haven't been in a situation where they've been served by a large cock.
Finally someone with common sense. THANKS.

Until I experienced sex with my BBC lover I had never had sex with a guy who had a large penis my husbands is about four inches erect , my black lover’s is just over nine inches in length and so much thicker.
Since I now have had the pleasure of a large penis size does matter as my husband’s small white penis does no longer satisfies my sexual desires and has never given me a vaginal orgasm, So for me size matters for satisfaction as my BBC’s penis touches parts of my vagina and goes so much deeper than my husbands could ever do.
Also the colour contrast his black body against my white body seeing his black penis entering my open wet pink pussy is a turn on as well
Well stated!

You do realize that some of the things posted and read are merely part of the writers fantasy. The best sex i ever had with a black man was a older guy who had a 5 1/2" cock. That really is in the definition of a average male penis. It was fat the girth of a cock is often much more stimulating than the length. It's possible to experience a cock that's too large. The depth of a vagina the max for a normal one 7 1/2 " . The uterus is very sensitive so some guy trying to pound over 10" is sometimes painful. You should listen to all those females who said size doesn't matter. They can get off with a much smaller one than you seem to be infatuated with. I can get off on a finger, i hope your cock is bigger than that. It is amusing that the majority of big cock tails and descriptions of how females like them are men.
Every one is different, and sexual arousal starts in the brain, so Big can have an effect before it enters!

Size definitely matters but size is also relative say if a woman has only had thin 5 inch cocks but has a lover with a thick 6 she's gonna go " wow that was different " as she has bigger cocks she will start to see what size she really prefers im not working with anything special but I know how to work it well I think most women even if they haven't found out yet are size queens for girth though 👀 for example the older woman that I fuck hasn't had a lot of partners she was married then divorced and single for years before I met her so when I fuck her im one of the biggest she's had and I can tell pussy is magnificent and super super tight I can actually feel it stretch over me I've got a nice girth but nowhere near alot of guys on this platform but I know size wise she's really happy with me where as the younger one that I fuck is more promiscuous so she's had a lot of big ass dicks so she's happy with my size but I know she could take the vast majority of the monster cocks on this site when she's super high we usually bring out a toy and get some double penetration going on and that brings a whole new side out of her the " size queen " her moans are different her breathing is different it's literally taking her soul because she loves to be stretched but the way that she acts when I double stuff her is the way that my older partner acts just with my cock alone . So again it's all relative ya feel me ?
Master class!!

Girlfriend here. So for me size matters, but this is a psychological thing. My bf is 17 cm which is enough for intercourse. However, I am a size queen when it comes to worshipping a cock, sucking, licking, playing with it. So for me having a big thick cock in my mouth it's definitely a turn on.

Well! After,having been in the swinging lifestyle for many years, and not being exactly small myself.
I know from first hand experience what my wife,prefers and that was Her black boyfriend almost 10 ins and very fat cock.
Just my observation

I am Sorry for my bad english...
Sometimes I feel like size matters more for men than for women... My last boyfriend was around 14-15 centimeters and honestly it was more then enough for me. The problem was not in his size but in his head. I am not saying that size doesn't make a difference. A guy with a bigger penis maybe will have a easier time giving pleasure to a woman in penetration. The thing is... Those guys normally are more confident and this makes the sex so much better! I think it's okay this big dick thing in fetish or fantasy but don't take this as reality for everyone or you will feel miserable.
I know that there are woman who only likes big penis but that's not all of us...

Hilarious. Nope...I hear about THE BIG DICK SWAGGER, a certain confidence BBC walks and talks with. Men with small dicks are usually the ones with ego issues. They're the ones with fast/luxury cars and other bullshit to compensate for lack of size. Short dicks simply can't get deep enough. Even statements like that last sentence are a cop out and submission to reality of feeling inadequate. Sheer absurdity. For real.
A recent survey of over 4700 women's actual experiences confirms that their orgasmic sweet spot is in the 7.5" to 10" range. What a coincidence that is the same size range most Black men own and most white guys (or any others) can't get near.

Women date and marry men all the time who cannot satisfy them. In fact statistically at least 70% to 75% percent of women don't even orgasm with most men during sex!
Also confirmed by the same survey. The typical size range for white dick (avg 5", median is <5) manages to ring her bell about 30% of the time at most.

Too bad this survey only focused on length. When girth is factored in, a massive advantage again goes to Black men. If they did this survey properly there's no doubt the melanated males would run the tables on the white also-rans. Biology is brutally honest. Until you've experienced it then you can try pretending it doesn't matter but reality is the best teacher. Embrace reality!

KH-GRAPHIC-IDEAL-PENIS-SIZEV2-1.jpg

A wise, very sexually experienced and sexy woman told me a long time ago that size and girth are not inconsequential, but hardness was more important. Hard and stiff as a rock is what she says does the trick every time. And yes, I never considered myself BIG (though these studies say my 8 1/2, 9 inches are) but I relish all the times women have told me how hard my dick gets...(with a *******-eatin' grin on their faces...:unsure:)

Back