Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

Size is main matter...It is quite logical and obvious. MAIN never meant 100%
There are of course women who manage to have real orgasms with men in the "average", but it is very rare.
The thickness is for clitoral pleasure. The length for uterine pleasure.
What is fact is that "emotion" influences incredibly. As for the "mechanics", a lot of women enjoy or not, just considering the dimensions of the penis.

Are black guys prejacs also or is that just something white guys with small cocks have, If I jack off before sex and use a condom I can go at least a minute and I've been known to go one minute and 10 seconds. How long do black guys last?
by Uto. White.
I don't have any stats about premature ejaculation. The BBCs that I know can withstand sometimes for 1 hour. My new GF is black. She needs 40 minutes to cum. So I only have to present him with bbcs that can last 40 minutes. My ex wife, who is white, can cum in 3 minutes. Its ideal timing is every 10 minutes. In the end she was cumming at least 5 times an hour while her bbc (JJ) was cumming once.
This new GF sits well with me. I hug her. His bbcs give him physical pleasure. This is absolutely normal for us. She prefers to live with me. No jealousy. It's as simple as that !

by Uto. White.
I don't have any stats about premature ejaculation. The BBCs that I know can withstand sometimes for 1 hour. My new GF is black. She needs 40 minutes to cum. So I only have to present him with bbcs that can last 40 minutes. My ex wife, who is white, can cum in 3 minutes. Its ideal timing is every 10 minutes. In the end she was cumming at least 5 times an hour while her bbc (JJ) was cumming once.
This new GF sits well with me. I hug her. His bbcs give him physical pleasure. This is absolutely normal for us. She prefers to live with me. No jealousy. It's as simple as that !
give HER, sorry fot mistakes

if you believe that the most masculine people come from Africa, then you will have to come to the disappointing conclusion that this does not bring any profit and power, except for debatable dominion over cunts!

Cunts?! Someone has issues . . .

I do not think THE MOST masculine men come from Africa. I happen to think an overwhelmingly large number of the most mascualine men are African-American, and this theory has been borne out by my entire adult experience.

I do not think THE MOST masculine men come from Africa. I happen to think an overwhelmingly large number of the most mascualine men are African-American, and this theory has been borne out by my entire adult experience.
Salute to you for not lumping us Black American Men in with them :love:

We are not the same, and are in a league of our own

are African Americans not originally from Africa? It's funny, lol. Once again, all the dominance of a superior big cock ends in the cunt.

UPD'
you are from a cute fetish of an extremely small (as a percentage of the entire human population) group of people - making generalizing conclusions.
the world does not live about a so called bbc, it all)

Last edited:
Until I experienced sex with my BBC lover I had never had sex with a guy who had a large penis my husbands is about four inches erect , my black loverā€™s is just over nine inches in length and so much thicker.
Since I now have had the pleasure of a large penis fucking me , size does matter as my husbandā€™s small white penis does no longer satisfies my sexual desires and has never given me a vaginal orgasm as my bbcā€™s larger penis gives me.So for me size matters for satisfaction as my BBCā€™s penis touches parts of my vagina and goes so much deeper than my husbands could ever do.
Also the colour contrast his black body against my white body seeing his black penis entering my open wet pink pussy is a turn on as well both for myself and my husband.
Well said šŸ‘šŸ‘

Until I experienced sex with my BBC lover I had never had sex with a guy who had a large penis my husbands is about four inches erect , my black loverā€™s is just over nine inches in length and so much thicker.
Since I now have had the pleasure of a large penis fucking me , size does matter as my husbandā€™s small white penis does no longer satisfies my sexual desires and has never given me a vaginal orgasm as my bbcā€™s larger penis gives me.So for me size matters for satisfaction as my BBCā€™s penis touches parts of my vagina and goes so much deeper than my husbands could ever do.
Also the colour contrast his black body against my white body seeing his black penis entering my open wet pink pussy is a turn on as well both for myself and my husband.
Thatā€™s the ongoing experience of my wife too, even though my fully-erected cock is only one inch less in both length and girth than the 8 and 1/2 inch long and 6 inch girth cock of my wifeā€™s long-term spunky young black lover.

The above measurements of his erect cock translate to the cylindrical volume of it being 24 cubic-inches, compared to mine which calculates out at only 15 cubic-inches.

Which gives his erection a size-advantage of a whopping 9 cubic-inches (about the volume of my wifeā€™s closed fist) over mine.

No wonder she feels way better filled by his cock compared to mine. And for her thatā€™s the deciderā€”even more because my buddyā€™s cock expands so grossly when he ejaculates in her.

Big Love comes in big packages, size definitely does matter with my wife and Iā€™ve had to learn to live with it.

Last edited:
Sex isnā€™t everything to everyone. Betas can have purposeful and fulfilling lives outside of or adjacent to sex. You may not be able to impress a woman with a big dick but you can still serve a purpose with a big heart and/or a big wallet. šŸ˜‰
And for you average guys out there, I would suggest not giving up hope on being able to find a fulfilling relationship with a woman. I think a guy with an average cock but great personality is better relationship material than a guy with a great cock and no personality. Iā€™m sure many women will agree with me on that.
All men have a greater chance at happiness when theyā€™re open to sharing their favorite toys with others, regardless of endowment. šŸ˜‹

Sex isnā€™t everything to everyone. Betas can have purposeful and fulfilling lives outside of or adjacent to sex. You may not be able to impress a woman with a big dick but you can still serve a purpose with a big heart and/or a big wallet. šŸ˜‰
And for you average guys out there, I would suggest not giving up hope on being able to find a fulfilling relationship with a woman. I think a guy with an average cock but great personality is better relationship material than a guy with a great cock and no personality. Iā€™m sure many women will agree with me on that.
All men have a greater chance at happiness when theyā€™re open to sharing their favorite toys with others, regardless of endowment. šŸ˜‹
Agreed! I always tell people: take care and share.

Like taking care of my wifeā€™s black babies? No problem šŸ¤£

Letā€™s not kid ourselves here, a big dick is a beautiful thing in every way. Thatā€™s the whole point of this fetish - true satisfaction and masculine energy working on a fertile womanā€™s body.
I like that ā€œkid ourselvesā€.

But itā€™s our BBC-loving wives who are at risk of kidding themselves (reproductively speaking) when they allow themselves to be impaled by superior bare cock as often as my wife does and has four beautiful interracial children to prove it.

Just my 15 mls worth.

Back