Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

Who in the past would be considered a prophet (albeit a not very good one!). This one ain’t Jesus! And now just the very strange street preacher who I might consider for hospitalization.

But you’re correct… sometimes it’s just a momentary lapse of reason (or boredom) to debate someone who obviously doesn’t realize how fucked up their attitude towards women are.
Giiiirl, you're preaching to the choir I so know that sometimes you just can't help yourself when faced with such blatant ignorance but some people will just never get it.

You and I both know our value and the intelligence and fortitude women bring to the table. We don't need to debate or educate someone who isn't grounded in reality 💁🏻‍♀️

Giiiirl, you're preaching to the choir I so know that sometimes you just can't help yourself when faced with such blatant ignorance but some people will just never get it.

You and I both know our value and the intelligence and fortitude women bring to the table. We don't need to debate or educate someone who isn't grounded in reality 💁🏻‍♀️
There's just something sexy about Queen's sporting and speaking knowledge.......

Wow. Ok- another point to wholeheartedly disagree with there. Kind of sounds like you have little respect for women. But like to fuck them. Have you not met women with a brain or good sense that you ever respect?

From that last comment, doesn’t sound like it!

And it’s “due” not “do.” And “their” not “there.” A period at the end of your sentence might have made your post less laughable. I honestly can’t imagine the women you meet. Do women with working brains just not like your personality (or lack of proper grammar perhaps?). 🧐
Wow. Ok- another point to wholeheartedly disagree with there. Kind of sounds like you have little respect for women. But like to fuck them. Have you not met women with a brain or good sense that you ever respect?

And it’s “due” not “do.” And “their” not “there.” A period at the end of your sentence might have made your post less laughable. I honestly can’t imagine the women you meet. Do women with working brains just not like your personality (or lack of proper grammar perhaps?). 🧐
I respect women. Who have real culture.

And it’s “due” not “do.” And “their” not “there.” A period at the end of your sentence might have made your post less laughable. I honestly can’t imagine the women you meet. Do women with working brains just not like your personality (or lack of proper grammar perhaps?).

Lol… so now I’m the preacher on the corner. Just an intelligent one (if i do say so myself) who would never actually plan to preach to anyone (debate perhaps)- but I hear ya… This one isn’t up for what could have been an actual discussion instead of what I got back in return. Better to waste my b2w energy elsewhere!!

You probably should. Care about spelling and grammar. You might meet someone not considered by you to be a thot. And now I’m out! Enjoy your day (but work on their Vs there etc).
And don't really give a *******. What people thoughts are. Especially people of other races

Last edited:
Nah, we're not noticing because we don't care. Nobody is here to talk about white dick and all of you can die mad about it 💁🏻‍♀️
Reality is reality!!! And reality is not subjected to those who don't care. And those who do care about that reality, is 80-85% of Black women who as of starting this summer are getting fucked by White Men. That's why they hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC. So keep not talking about BWC'S, that talk will be supplemented and increased by overwhelming majority of Black Women.

Oh, you might be suffering from Anosognosia, so go ahead and google it, but it probably won't do you any good.

Do you guys think it's some sort of instinct in a woman to be sexually attracted to alpha guys (no matter what race) with big cocks? Like to the point of having a fantasy in her mind or even straight up cheating?

I'm kinda insecure and demotivated now ever since I realized most women cum super hard with big cock guys that know how to fuck properly, there's just no way a dude like me can compete if (good) sex turns out to be a crucial part in the relationship. I've even read some stories here and there about how some bulls managed to turn some lesbians straight through unrivalled penetrations (those stories might be fake though).

Reality is reality!!! And reality is not subjected to those who don't care. And those who do care about that reality, is 80-85% of Black women who as of starting this summer are getting fucked by White Men. That's why they hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC. So keep not talking about BWC'S, that talk will be supplemented and increased by overwhelming majority of Black Women.

Oh, you might be suffering from Anosognosia, so go ahead and google it, but it probably won't do you any good.
Yes reality is reality and the reality here is you came onto a site designed for black men and white women/couples to cry about white dick.

If anyone has an undiagnosed mental illness, it's probably the person going places they don't belong and shouting about dick nobody wants like a lunatic.

Here's a hashtag for you: #nobodycaresaboutyourdick.

Size does matter, for me! I'm not speaking formally women, but just personally. I'm just being honest here by saying size does matter. The black men I date, because I only date black men, are big. They just give me a feeling of being filled. I still have sex with my average sized boyfriend once a month, but I just notice a big difference between him and my bulls. Feeling filled is the best feeling I can ever experience. No one can take that away from me.

Size does matter, for me! I'm not speaking formally women, but just personally. I'm just being honest here by saying size does matter. The black men I date, because I only date black men, are big. They just give me a feeling of being filled. I still have sex with my average sized boyfriend once a month, but I just notice a big difference between him and my bulls. Feeling filled is the best feeling I can ever experience. No one can take that away from me.
May I ask why do you have a Caucasian boyfriend? Just marry a so called black man then

Then obviously you don't know the difference between desire, love and sexual attraction. I know him for a very long time and we are best friends. It's not that simple.
I know the difference. Just proving the obvious to the rest of my brothers here

Size matters but not in the way most men think as they always obsess around length and that's not what makes a big dick. A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina.

What feels good for most women is not having their cervix pummeled - it's having their walls and gspot stimulated.
Key word: “most.”

There are women out there who not only prefer, but require cervical abuse. I happen to be one of those.

A really thick dick, however, I could take or leave. My pussy is deep, not wide. Thickness is nice, but I’ll never choose a shorter fatter dick over one that can leave my cervix black and blue.

Back