Why do many girls say "size doesn't matter", while the opposite is mostly true?

Key word: “most.”

There are women out there who not only prefer, but require cervical abuse. I happen to be one of those.

A really thick dick, however, I could take or leave. My pussy is deep, not wide. Thickness is nice, but I’ll never choose a shorter fatter dick over one that can leave my cervix black and blue.
There are always outliers, but for most women the gspot is more of a pleasure centre than the cervix if they can even climax from penetration at all. Those of us that can are outliers in our own right as most women report only reaching orgasm via clitoral stimulation.

A vagina doesn't have to be wide to prefer a thicker dick stimulating it - with the gspot pressure is generally the goal, the more intense the better. I'm neither deep nor wide and while I like pain, I don't enjoy my cervix pounded. Massaged, yes but I've only met two men who knew how to properly do that in a way that was enjoyable and led to climax.

Everyone has their preferences and anatomy quirks.

The reasoning you do is really interesting and yes, what you say makes a lot of sense. I think about that a lot too. In our case, it is a simple fantasy that has brought us to this website, although it is inevitable to ask ourselves, at this point, how true it is that simply black men have bigger penises than white men. If it is a myth or if it is true. All we can tell you is that perhaps it is that question that has made us come to this site, in addition to curiosity, by the way, of many other aspects. Black guys just look sexy to my wife today but we are aware that a lot of that reasoning has to do with our attraction to this topic. it's just an opinion

curiosity is good because it can slowly lead to “let’s try!”
and that’s when the excitement and fun and pleasure begins

Here's the simplest way to answer this.
Would you be comfortable going into a restaurant and be comfortable with mini portion of the food you like...and settle for it...
OR
Would you rather enjoy a proper 3 course good size portion meal that fill your needs.

Easiest way to think about if size matters.

It's a crafty lie. Penis size does not matter to her, in everything else she does. Shes saying in the grand scheme of our lives that really.... size doesnt matter.
However, when she talks with her friends their conversations about sex are specific and BIG cocks get all the talk, and rightly so. 😊

Size matters but not in the way most men think as they always obsess around length and that's not what makes a big dick. A long, skinny dick is a small dick but a short(er than average) but girthy dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina.

What feels good for most women is not having their cervix pummeled - it's having their walls and gspot stimulated.
What about shorter than average and way thinner than average??? 🤔

Same. My bf's is short and skinny. It does nothing for me. It doesn't change that I love him and that he is my partner, it just means penetration is off the table since I get nothing out of it. But we do plenty of other things that he does very well so we play to his strengths and I have partners who can take care of the rest.
Valorie, you have hit the nail on the head and with the pressure on him to perform being lifted, he can excel in other areas.
Do you think guys with a short and thin penis should be educated early in life so they do not expect to give a girl penetrative sex? To help such men in their teens and early twenties discover a far more fitting path in their sex life?

This might just be me but honestly I feel ashamed when I can't get my partner off with penetration. I know there are other ways to make a girl orgasm but it's so embarrassing when 10 minutes of me sticking it in does next to nothing and I still have to do the job with my mouth or finger(s) to satisfy her. At some point I realized one of my ex-gf preferred her dildos over my actual dick and it has been mentally taxing for me ever since.
Some men do not figure this out until later in life and with a great many failed relationships. Soon as this knowledge is in your mind then give up on being THE man, you will live far happier as a cuckold or any other sexual role that is Not about You doing the fucking.

Key word: “most.”

There are women out there who not only prefer, but require cervical abuse. I happen to be one of those.

A really thick dick, however, I could take or leave. My pussy is deep, not wide. Thickness is nice, but I’ll never choose a shorter fatter dick over one that can leave my cervix black and blue.
You're a very sexy lady to me. It is hard to describe but a woman i know will want more is always going to be sexually appealing to me 😉

Until I experienced sex with my BBC lover I had never had sex with a guy who had a large penis .
Since I now have had the pleasure of a large penis size does matter as my husband’s small white penis does no longer satisfies my sexual desires. So for me size matters for satisfaction as my BBC’s penis touches parts of my vagina and goes so much deeper than my husbands could ever do.
Also the colour contrast his black body against my white body seeing his black penis entering my open wet pink pussy is a turn on as well
No no no 😭! We aren't that lame, please give us a chance. I'm pretty sure I could satisfy you. 5 inch and all. Stop rejecting whiteboys as inferior, were just as good if not better.

Every time I hear this question there is always group of white guys around asking or eagerly curious about the response with a smug grin on their face

Grin Smile GIF by Australian Survivor
Tv Show Smile GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead
Zoom Smile GIF by Mixer

I have seen this conversation with my white friends but not my black friends; probably because when it's already a reasonable size there is no doubt or need to ask.
No 😭, how big are your friends? How big are black guys compared to whiteboys? We're not inferior we can compete with you! Just give us a chance please

I recently found out that back in old Roman times that a small dick guy was perceived to be intelligent, strong, and witty, while a big dick guy was seen as dumb, weak, and laughable. Which makes me wonder: is this idea that most black men in comparison to white men have big dicks more a fact than a popular opinion? In that era was the condescension towards black men so deep that they turned a good thing into the complete opposite?
😭, Please no...yes we're scared that they're actually that big....but there's no proof, I need proof that bbc is way bigger than whiteboys on average. There's no way you guys are that much superior and built that much better than us.

The reasoning you do is really interesting and yes, what you say makes a lot of sense. I think about that a lot too. In our case, it is a simple fantasy that has brought us to this website, although it is inevitable to ask ourselves, at this point, how true it is that simply black men have bigger penises than white men. If it is a myth or if it is true. All we can tell you is that perhaps it is that question that has made us come to this site, in addition to curiosity, by the way, of many other aspects. Black guys just look sexy to my wife today but we are aware that a lot of that reasoning has to do with our attraction to this topic. it's just an opinion
Please we need proof, I don't know, but I'm scared that that's the truth, that we always knew 😭

Back