who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

I was 19 in college and going to parties, one day i got invited by a black guy to a party. I was a bit nervous but also very curious. There were a couple of other white females there, and several black guys. We hit the smoke pretty heavy and i was feeling so fine. I had several good fucks that night, and started me on long journey which has come full circle now that i am divorced. I did get pregnant by a black guy later that same year in college.

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271
I would say my first BBC was a life changing fuck since it hooked me on IR sex.

Yes I have had a life changing fuck.The first time we met a man by himself and not as a couple was life changing.The guy had stamina so we fucked longer than what I was used to getting fucked and yes his dick was bigger than what I was used to and all of that was good but I say it was life changing because that was the start of our lives in this lifestyle.Meeting couples is something that we would still do but we don’t search for that anymore just men to meet with by themselves.My husband loves watching me and recording and would rather do that than join in.It has also been life changing due to the fact that we have had some disagreements through all of this thanks to my lack of communication and being in the zone during some of our meetings and not remembering what really went on.I mean I know what went on obviously but don’t remember some things that were said or done and that can be very frustrating to your spouse who wants to know every single detail and that’s understood.I feel like it has definitely brought us closer together in most ways but has made us disagree with one another in some ways as well.The whole thing in general has made me have a different outlook on this lifestyle.Lastly I would like to say that the actual session that was life changing to me as far as the fucking goes was a guy from Jamaica in town for buisness.I had really never been with anyone with the stamina that he had and with a dick the size of his that hit spots that had never been hit and so because of that my expectations went a whole lot bigger and I just started being a whole lot more picky.Although he wasn’t the one that made me have my first orgasm from vaginal penetration alone everything else made up for that.My husband was in shock that night at how I reacted to it but loved it and turned him on and put him on a mission to find more like that.

oh i have for sure had a life changing fuck. it was like when man discovered the universe. i only thought there was earth and then after that life changing moment i realized how big the universe was and how small earth was compared to it lol!
Luv ur sense of humor :blackheart::lips:

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271
Every fuck in a sense can be life changing. It can open you up to the world of sex, open you to fucking versus making love, open you to different styles and different people.

life changing fuck?
That must have been the night my wifyd, my friend, his wife and I all got too horney.
I watched as his uncut dick sank inside my wifes pussy only inches from my face. I could smell her juices as he went deeper. Soon I was doing it with his wife.
We were all barebacking.
,SWAPPING changed our lives for ever. That was 22 years Ago

I've had a couple of them.

Life changing fuck!!!!
yes my life changing fuck was with my wife, I had no idea how life changing that fuck was going to be and how it has impacted on my whole life/outlook/ marriage
I caught her cheating many years ago/I was jealous/ heartbroken/ and totally disgusted that she could fuck a black man let alone two of them at the same time
she came home and there was a massive row all night or what was left of the night as I didn't catch her out until 2.00am
she was pleading with me to forgive her, and suddenly I became aroused I don't know why but she was sitting there half dressed minus knickers as she had come home thinking I was in bed I could see her shaven cunt and couldn't get it out of my head that two black cocks had been in her and she had obviously used no protection, I could smell the sex/alcohol/ sweat
I asked her to show me her cunt when I told her she hadn't even used protection to which he lied and then said it had burst and it was an accident
I just had to fuck her there and then!!!!! she took this as a way out and ending the row and spread her self wide and clung to me as I fucked her cumming in seconds.
of course after cumming in her my mood changed back to hating her again and I went to bed alone she crawled into bed with me saying nothing an hour later, unable to sleep I wanted to know more and soon we were fucking again, with me asking all sorts of questions telling her she had to tell me everything
this went on for hours with me going through the usual mood swings after shooting my load . we didn't sleep and fucked until late morning each time with me prising a little bit more in way of confessions from her finding out all sorts of things on how she had been seeing not only them but others----------------I could go on for ever but by that night I found myself asking her to arrange to meet them again that night which she did and I secretly watched her fuck the both of them again
that was certainly the most life changing fuck of my life , I had never before been so turned on fucking her "sloppy second" cunt
I have become a totally addicted cuckold

re: who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

When I was 15 I got my fingers inside a 17 year old neighbor's pussy ... my first experience. I didn't even fuck her 'cause I was so excited ... and I didn't wash my fingers for almost a week. But, it got me to thinking, and a couple years later I got seduced by a 40 year old cougar who was one of my mom's best friends, and took me under her wings to train me. That was one horny woman for sure and it was very much "Life Changing" to me.
I have “converted” a few men in their 20s myself the past year. :blackgrimace: And several still asking for it.

Back