who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

Love your post BlacqGold, you sound a very genuine, honest guy. Believe me those things can help you go very far in this lifestyle. Not every couple wants a guy with 12 inches or whatever, they want a nice guy, with a good cock who is clean, discrete, genuine and honest, so you should do well.
Dont agree with your comment about not being best looking, you look lovely to me! X
Thank you so much

Without question, the first time I watched another mans cock split my wife's pussy and slide deep into her, was life changing. I can't begin to describe how I felt as a man we just met minutes before, spent several minutes pumping between her legs and then shooting his cum deep in her unprotected pussy.

Yes, I lived with the black guy that supplied the girls with coke for a while. You can probably imagine how hot the sex was. Took me a while to realize that I had to get out of that life, though.
my wife is addicted to coke and it drops all her inhibitions and give her great stamina. guys love it especially in gangbangs

Yes, I lived with the black guy that supplied the girls with coke for a while. You can probably imagine how hot the sex was. Took me a while to realize that I had to get out of that life, though.
a black guy supplies my wife with coke. his friends and him use her like their own sex atm

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271
We get this. Red had that life changing fuck. At this point we had been swinging for about 3 years. He was a friend of ours, he was also black. There was no hiding the fact they were hot for each other. He seduced Red into his bed in a few months. He was Red's first black man and he truely rocked her world. To this day some 20 years later she will still say it was the best sex of her life. After her first time with Pablo we stopped swinging with white guys and white couples. That one night with him changed her and really changed our lives. It has been, and continues to be a wild ride.

Back in my navy days we had a port call in Copenhagen. I met a Swedish woman the first night, but the ferry to her town had stopped for the night and I couldn't leave the ship the next day.....we walked through the red light district the first night so I was tied in knots that day. Caught the ferry the next morning to Malmo Sweden where she lived and fucked for a day and a half. Someone opened her apartment door and came in.....I dived under the sheets and a lovely young woman entered......they spoke swedish for a couple of minutes, then the young woman undressed and got in bed with us and that's how I met her *******.....sexually I've been mentally stoopid ever since!!!

I should point out that in the red light district in Copenhagen then, all the houses had picture glass windows on the 1st floor and they performed the specialties of that house in the open window....a live sex show for a couple of blocks.

I don't know about life changing as I am still the same proper person that I always was. In college I was taken by few well known black basketball players and they were so into my looks, they literally kept fucking my brains out. It was crazy

I don't know about life changing as I am still the same proper person that I always was. In college I was taken by few well known black basketball players and they were so into my looks, they literally kept fucking my brains out. It was crazy
I can imagine that..you look hoooooot!

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271

I think it is for all on here

Back