who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

when a fit black guy from gym fucked me in his car
that was the fuck of my life

Personally know of a girl who discovered black men by the way of the gym. Know of three others who were seeing black men from our gym. The first girl has a boyfriend and is still seeing the guy and the other three are older married women.

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271
too big is a disadvantage the men may like the idea but women like performance and attitude, yours is nice

i think the first tguy my wife fucked and made me a willing cuckold was life changing for us both for many reasons , once she started she kept on going and soon had me cleaning and then sucking and well

No doubt, the first BBC my wife fucked after over 25 years of monogamy changed both our lives and made them both better! She has given and received so much pleasure from so many guys since then and I love her more than ever and get prouder every day! Such a wonderful woman and great slut for BBC! They do seem to enjoy her! YAY!

Well I would say was the first time I had sex with my husband, he was the first man and only man to make me cum and cum multiple times, nobody else made me cum. He was the first that went down on me and the first I went down on and first one who's cum i swallowed. He was also the first and only to let me opening discuss my fantasies and encourge me to fulfill some of them.

Back