who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlacqGold, Feb 22, 2015.

1. BlacqGold

BlacqGold Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. IMG_20150214_180947.jpg

2. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    I think many. Otherwise why this forum?

johnbgood likes this.
  3. PageantMom25

PageantMom25 Member

Isn't everyone's first fuck life changing? But I guess the one that got me pregnant was the most life changing.

4. BlacqGold

US
    I'm talking about the moment where you know you can't go back to sex the way it used to be.

theshaw81 likes this.
  5. PageantMom25

PageantMom25 Member

Not sure about that. I used to be a dancer with a coke addiction. Some of the sex was awesome, but I really don't want to go back to that now that I'm clean.

6. BlacqGold

US
    I wouldn't want you to... no drugs involved just great sex

7. PageantMom25

PageantMom25 Member

Yes, I lived with the black guy that supplied the girls with coke for a while. You can probably imagine how hot the sex was. Took me a while to realize that I had to get out of that life, though.

8. BlacqGold

US
    Glad you did and glad your still here

9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

When I was 15 I got my fingers inside a 17 year old neighbor's pussy ... my first experience. I didn't even fuck her 'cause I was so excited ... and I didn't wash my fingers for almost a week. But, it got me to thinking, and a couple years later I got seduced by a 40 year old cougar who was one of my mom's best friends, and took me under her wings to train me. That was one horny woman for sure and it was very much "Life Changing" to me.

10. SissyRose

SissyRose New Member

I was 19, dressed up sissy in a club in Nottingham, pulled a big drunk bouncer, his cock was massive, he pounded me all night until he and i came, when i came i nearly blacked out from the assgasm!

11. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    When I was 46. Long long story. But wound up gettin it on with a young handsome black man, and my life changed. Got divorced, had a couple babies and still livin the life. View attachment 511568

flsubboy4u likes this.
  12. VoyeurWhiteMale

VoyeurWhiteMale Active Member

Greece
    Don't care if your story is not interracial, it's interesting for me and I would love to know more.

13. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    ok that is wrong. I'm not sure it's totally wrong, just not exactly right for this site or forum? Am I missing something here?

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  14. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    My life changed much since I put cuckold my husband. All for good. I'm happy

15. BlacqGold

US
    How long have you been cuckolding him

16. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    since we were dating. over 30 years ago ...

flsubboy4u and BlacqGold like this.
  17. BlacqGold

US
    Now that's hot

18. Brunettebomb

Brunettebomb Active Member

Your gonna give me a life changing fuck in a week. Big dark black sexy mother fucker I wanna feel every inch of you

19. PageantMom25

PageantMom25 Member

Thanks, its nice to be here.

20. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Love your post BlacqGold, you sound a very genuine, honest guy. Believe me those things can help you go very far in this lifestyle. Not every couple wants a guy with 12 inches or whatever, they want a nice guy, with a good cock who is clean, discrete, genuine and honest, so you should do well.
    Dont agree with your comment about not being best looking, you look lovely to me! X

dirrtyminded and BlacqGold like this.