Who knows your a cuckold?

Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?

No body close knows I’m a cuck but a few friends know that we and still think we swing. Our middle boy knows for sure we are swingers. Other than that no one else.
All my family know.....no big deal

Generally we want to be discreet, but my wife told her cousin some time back who was fascinated by the fact that I not only knew but actively encourage Natasha to have sex with others. The cousin has an on/off relationship with her boyfriend and has suggested they should have a weekend away "on the pull" next time they split up, but so far it's not happened. It's quite clear to me though that the boyfriend fancies Natasha so this adds a new twist to the possibilities!

I enjoy the fact that her cousin knows about our lifestyle and even find it something of a turn on when we see her. This has encouraged my (over active) imagination, as I'd like Natasha's brother to also know how about our lifestyle. Obviously Natasha isn't quite so keen!

Generally we want to be discreet, but my wife told her cousin some time back who was fascinated by the fact that I not only knew but actively encourage Natasha to have sex with others. The cousin has an on/off relationship with her boyfriend and has suggested they should have a weekend away "on the pull" next time they split up, but so far it's not happened. It's quite clear to me though that the boyfriend fancies Natasha so this adds a new twist to the possibilities!

I enjoy the fact that her cousin knows about our lifestyle and even find it something of a turn on when we see her. This has encouraged my (over active) imagination, as I'd like Natasha's brother to also know how about our lifestyle. Obviously Natasha isn't quite so keen!
Or Natasha loves you so she told her cousin

I have a working knowledge of the Spanish language, as I have been fortunate to have visited several Latin American countries and have made a number of Latino friends over the years. In addition, a number of Latino studs have made me a cuckold by having sex with my white wife. And one of those studs (from Guatemala) knocked my wife up with his baby.

These men have used the following words to describe me: cornudo (cuckold), jerga (gay/queer/bisexual), marica (sissy). They have also used these words to describe my wife: perra (bitch), puta (whore), mujerzuela.
Love to see a picture of your wife and Mayan baby!

Love to see a picture of your wife and Mayan baby
Per your request, attached are photos showing my wife and her feminine charms. However, please note that Site Rule No. 7 forbids media items depicting mothers and their children.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 21
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 20
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    Black baby makers seeping from white married pussy (2).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
I watched my wife fuck a bwc twice and she told her best friend. I participated some so it was threesome/cuck play. I don't care if she knows about it though. It's been 8 or 9 years.

Reactions: wit
Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?

No body close knows I’m a cuck but a few friends know that we and still think we swing. Our middle boy knows for sure we are swingers. Other than that no one else.
Just one of my sisters. She saw my boyfriend and I out at a restaurant one time and asked where my husband was.
I told her it was a work related dinner with a co-worker.
She didn't believe me and the next day when she called I explained everything to her.

Nobody else in our family or any of our friends know.

Just one of my sisters. She saw my boyfriend and I out at a restaurant one time and asked where my husband was.
She didn't believe me and the next day when she called I explained everything to her.

Same thing happened to my wife, funny twist her sister ended up getting curious and got in the LS

Not yet a cuckold but I told my naive wife that I want to see her with another man and she was like no it's a sin!!! I do not understand that reaction....

I often send her big cock pics and ask her to choose her fav and she usually pics nice cock...

I offered to buy her a dildo and her reaction was ok sure if we are buying I want a big one otherwise we are not buying ...so I got her 10 inches..

Is she into it? Should I keep pushing?

Not yet a cuckold but I told my naive wife that I want to see her with another man and she was like no it's a sin!!! I do not understand that reaction....

I often send her big cock pics and ask her to choose her fav and she usually pics nice cock...

I offered to buy her a dildo and her reaction was ok sure if we are buying I want a big one otherwise we are not buying ...so I got her 10 inches..

Is she into it? Should I keep pushing?
I think.he want to have a bbc but she is playing with you for the moment. Maybe she want to see your reaction and to be sure you are ok with this. Maybe she test you. Go further my opinion.

over the years many have found out

women at work, past gfs friends , there moms
omg

How did she take it? Did she have alot of questions?

Back