Who knows your a cuckold?

My wife and a couple we started talking to from Twitter. It is nice to have someone to talk to about it. I’m a wannabe, so it’s one thing to bounce questions off a forum like this, but another with someone in real life so to speak. We’ve not met them, but I think we will one day.
Wannabe here too, although single ATM

Wow, what did her niece say?
She said she has been with two black guys and it was definitely true about one guy and not so much about the other. Two of my wife’s sisters and their mom were sitting there also so I can imagine they were thinking that my wife isn’t getting enough dick from me and is thinking about bbc. I told my wife later it turned me on very much that she asked that in front of everyone.

Last edited:
She said she has been with two black guys and it was definitely true about one guy and not so much about the other. Two of my wife’s sisters and their mom were sitting there also so I can imagine they were thinking that my wife isn’t getting enough dick and is thinking about bbc. I told my wife later it turned me on very much that she asked that in front of everyone.

Bet your wife loved that. How long was it before she wanted to fuck a black guy after that?

Reactions: wit
My wife has told her sister and a couple co-workers (both male and female) that she cucks me. However, my wife has verbally humiliated me in front of her sister on multiple occasions and ****** me to expose my tiny dick in a chastity cage on one occasion. The humiliation alone standing there in front of my wife’s sister with my dick straining was the most erotic mind fuck I’ve ever had.
You're a good husband to embrace your chastity. Be proud of your sacrifice for your wife in the new Modern Marriage. If the opportunity presents itself, encourage other under endowed husbands, through your example, to lead a life of chastity and cuckoldry.

I was out of town on business trip recently and wife encouraged me when i went to the local gym to work out, to walk to the shower and back to the locker naked and exposed. I almost didn’t but she wanted me to sneak a pic of me standing in the locker room caged. I did and a few men where in there and i could feel there eyes on me. I was so embarrassed and humiliated but super turned on by feeling the eyes on me. No one said a word but i was brave enough after exposure walking to the shower and back, to hike one leg up on the bench so my cage was dangling between my legs and bending over to dry off my feet knowing people in there were trying to check it out to see what the hell i had going on. I’ll never see any of these people again and it was several states away or i would have never done it but it was a liberating and exhilarating experience. I was so worked up when i got back to the hotel, if i could have jacked off i would have worn the skin off my cock! She has also encouraged me to try and sneak pictures in locker rooms of large black cocks, I got a good once recently from behind as the guy was bending over and his cock was dangling way down between his legs. Wife responded back instantly with a long…..mmmmmmmmm, that looks delicious and a second response….i bet your little white dick is jealous!

Back