Who knows your a cuckold?

My mom found out i was a cuckold for my ex wife. It was actually a good thing she found out because she gad her own bulls and friends that i could fuck from her church. Just yesterday my mom told me she wants leave her husband and live with me so she can be sexually free and be my hotwife

My mom found out i was a cuckold for my ex wife. It was actually a good thing she found out because she gad her own bulls and friends that i could fuck from her church. Just yesterday my mom told me she wants leave her husband and live with me so she can be sexually free and be my hotwife
Mommies bring experience and excitement for sure
Sis does as well just saying

Here’s an interested subversion of this question. Has anyone ever been caught out in public (cheating) with another person and explained to whoever saw you that you were a Swinger, Hotwife whatever but that was a lie to cover up your cheating but swear them to secrecy?

Has Swinging/Hotwifing became so popular or widespread that it could be a legitimate excuse?

Here’s another interesting take: I have a female coworker who once mentioned at 16 she came home from work early and caught her mom having sex with a guy who a man who was not her *******. Her parents were very much married I might add.

I asked how she knew they were having sex she said she heard the Oh Gods. I’m not sure if she meant oh gods of pleasure or oh gods oh, oh ******* my daughters home.

Her telling me this was in context of how her and her mom didn’t get along.

She has no idea I’m married to a Hotwife so I didn’t ask if she ever considered that her mom wasn’t cheating but was being ethically non-monogamous. But I’ll always wonder.

Does anyone else know of someone who was traumatized by “second hand cheating” that may or may not have been cheating?

So you're going from being a cuck for your ex, to a bull for your m.other? That's kinky enough for me.

I have to wonder about one of my wife's sisters. Supposedly she would cuck her ex husband and I remember them bringing a random black guy to her parent's house one 4th of July for the celebration and he looked uncomfortable. Supposedly she told the oldest sister's hubby who told me that her ex liked to watch her fuck other men after they divorced. I kept quiet but was like, maybe I should've at least dated that one 😂

My mum cuckolded dad growing up, and had my little sister through her bull at the time. We're a super close and open family with each other without any real secrets between us sisters and mum. So basically now, my entire family knows and is totally supportive of my relationship with my nephew. Older sister was the first to find out after catching us together. She's super excited to be a grandma for the first time, Mum the same to be a great grandma. Little sister followed in my mom's and my footsteps and cucks her virgin fiance, so she also knows, and even joins my nephew and I in our bed semi regularly as our third. Other than them and my cucky's mum, a small smattering of around 5-6 other close friends know of our full situation. Though no doubt others guess.

My mum cuckolded dad growing up, and had my little sister through her bull at the time. We're a super close and open family with each other without any real secrets between us sisters and mum. So basically now, my entire family knows and is totally supportive of my relationship with my nephew. Older sister was the first to find out after catching us together. She's super excited to be a grandma for the first time, Mum the same to be a great grandma. Little sister followed in my mom's and my footsteps and cucks her virgin fiance, so she also knows, and even joins my nephew and I in our bed semi regularly as our third. Other than them and my cucky's mum, a small smattering of around 5-6 other close friends know of our full situation. Though no doubt others guess.
That's wild! Sounds very interesting though.

I think it was his way of letting me "come out".
When I told him that it was actually her that shaved it,
it just opened up more questions.
So it wasn't one of Christine's bulls that shaved you?

Anyway, you should have pulled him a white lie telling him that it was indeed one of her bulls that shaved you, just to get his reaction.

Reactions: wit
Back