Who knows your a cuckold?

My best friend knows that I occasionally sleep with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

My husband gets super turned on by the idea of being exposed in some way. The problem is that I want all of my girlfriends to think I have the best husband with the biggest dick. And in general I worry about relationships becoming weird or something.

My best friend knows that I occasionally ******* with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

My husband gets super turned on by the idea of being exposed in some way. The problem is that I want all of my girlfriends to think I have the best husband with the biggest dick. And in general I worry about relationships becoming weird or something.
So just brag to your friends about all that good big dick you got last night. They’ll likely assume it’s your hubby is well endowed. All the while, you know the truth.

It would excite the hell out of me if my wife did that.

My best friend knows that I occasionally ******* with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

I love cuckold couples. I sent back message.

Back