Who knows your a cuckold?

My best friend knows that I occasionally sleep with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

My husband gets super turned on by the idea of being exposed in some way. The problem is that I want all of my girlfriends to think I have the best husband with the biggest dick. And in general I worry about relationships becoming weird or something.

My best friend knows that I occasionally ******* with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

My husband gets super turned on by the idea of being exposed in some way. The problem is that I want all of my girlfriends to think I have the best husband with the biggest dick. And in general I worry about relationships becoming weird or something.
So just brag to your friends about all that good big dick you got last night. They’ll likely assume it’s your hubby is well endowed. All the while, you know the truth.

It would excite the hell out of me if my wife did that.

My best friend knows that I occasionally ******* with other men, but not the full hotwife/cuckold part of it. The only other person I've told is a former coworker.

I love cuckold couples. I sent back message.

My mum cuckolded dad growing up, and had my little sister through her bull at the time. We're a super close and open family with each other without any real secrets between us sisters and mum. So basically now, my entire family knows and is totally supportive of my relationship with my nephew. Older sister was the first to find out after catching us together. She's super excited to be a grandma for the first time, Mum the same to be a great grandma. Little sister followed in my mom's and my footsteps and cucks her virgin fiance, so she also knows, and even joins my nephew and I in our bed semi regularly as our third. Other than them and my cucky's mum, a small smattering of around 5-6 other close friends know of our full situation. Though no doubt others guess.
So how does the cuck relationship differ between Mom and dad, sister and fiance , vs you and your cuck.. I'm so fascinated by the variations of cuck relationships

for about a year my car had Hotwfe as a vanity plate. People see the way I'm dressed and if they really put two and two together they could prob figure out something is going on.

My half brothers know I play with other men from time to time. Could be a stag/ vixen dynamic. We never came out and said exactly the finer details.

I told one of my girlfriends I "swing" and it changed our relationship.

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 3
Back