How do I get my husband to cuckold and that he accepts that I serve black cocks ?

melaway

Female
Gold Member
Hello cuckold experts, I am a German married woman and have been cheating with black men for some time without my husband knowing. I can't imagine that he would accept it if he knew, but I have no interest in doing without black cocks, because through my contacts and voluntary help in a refugee organisation I often serve black cocks and no longer prefer white dicks.

I wouldn't mind if my husband is a cuckold in the relationship, but I can't imagine how this can best be organised or how he can best accept it?

Hello cuckold experts, I am a German married woman and have been cheating with black men for some time without my husband knowing. I can't imagine that he would accept it if he knew, but I have no interest in doing without black cocks, because through my contacts and voluntary help in a refugee organisation I often serve black cocks and no longer prefer white dicks.

I wouldn't mind if my husband is a cuckold in the relationship, but I can't imagine how this can best be organised or how he can best accept it?
FYI, your husband already is a cuckold, although He may not know it, if you are fucking other men He is a cuckold! I think what you are seeking is either his approval or for him to watch you fucking your black lovers! If you want for him to know then the easy way is to have sex with one of your black lovers at home and let him come home and catch you! Then you will know if he approves or not!

Also ich kann dich zu 100 prozent verstehen und finde es toll dass du deine Bedürfnisse ausleben willst! 👍 Ob dein Mann ein cuckold wird hängt allein an dir! Ich bin überzeugt dass man jeden Mann dazu erziehen kann wenn man die richtigen Worte und Taten zur richtigen Zeit anwendet! Du kennst ihn am besten ob er die harte oder subtile Art braucht. Ist er diplomatisch und vielleicht sowieso schon etwas devot? Oder noch gar nicht und er muss erst noch spüren dass er bald nichts mehr zu melden hat?
Kannst du dir vorstellen ihn irgendwann komplett in der Hand zu haben und Befehle zu erteilen?
Willst du ihn zum treuen C3 erziehen?
Dann kannst du alles machen was du willst!

So !
We get what you are trying to achieve, but there are some missing parts here. 1st do you still have sex with your husband? If yes how many times a month? If this answer is a low number, does he complain, or he is at that point where he is older, testosterone is low or you to are just tired. My suggestion would be to introduce the idea of another person or couple into your sex life. If and when this is acceptable of completed, then walk your way into Blk men or couple to see if he bites.

Do what I did I told my husband he was not satisfying me anymore and I gave him two choices divorce and get kicked out or stay and give me his manhood and give me complete control over him he loves me very very much and he decided to stay I told him there was going to be some changes if he wanted to stay the next day I started his training and I fully feminized him he's been trained in obedience and train and Sissy cuckold and he has been trained and bred by BBC it was hard at first because he want to give me total control over him and he was always fighting me so I slowly got him hooked on crack and make it easier to control him is he after that first hit all he wants is another one and another one and he is a good sissy after the first hit he will do anything I tell him to do and when he say he gets very very feminine it's easier than what you think he has become a very very good sissy cuckold he meets all my lovers at the front door and he asked them if he can give them nice and hard to make love to me and after my lover is done making love to me eagle crawl in between my legs and ask me if he can have his dinner

Do what I did I told my husband he was not satisfying me anymore and I gave him two choices divorce and get kicked out or stay and give me his manhood and give me complete control over him he loves me very very much and he decided to stay I told him there was going to be some changes if he wanted to stay the next day I started his training and I fully feminized him he's been trained in obedience and train and Sissy cuckold and he has been trained and bred by BBC it was hard at first because he want to give me total control over him and he was always fighting me so I slowly got him hooked on crack and make it easier to control him is he after that first hit all he wants is another one and another one and he is a good sissy after the first hit he will do anything I tell him to do and when he say he gets very very feminine it's easier than what you think he has become a very very good sissy cuckold he meets all my lovers at the front door and he asked them if he can give them nice and hard to make love to me and after my lover is done making love to me eagle crawl in between my legs and ask me if he can have his dinner
YOu made your husband a ******* addict? And he is still an addict?

From what you say I would suggest that you carry on as now and have as many black cocks as you want or can get. The African refugees are no doubt delighted with you. Maybe you could invite one home sometime and see how your husband reacts to him. Gently let your husband know that you do like these people and work it up from there. If not just Carry on as you are. A friend of my cousin In Munich helps refugees and has plenty of sex with them almost every day.

Back