Who knows your a cuckold?

Wife has told several of her friends that she has a boyfriend, and he has even met a couple of her friends in a social situation. He has been around so long (2 years now), that her friends always ask how he is doing. One of my friends knows, but his wife is also a hot wife...so we are in the same boat. At this point, other than family members, I don't know that I care any longer if they know...

Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?

No body close knows I’m a cuck but a few friends know that we and still think we swing. Our middle boy knows for sure we are swingers. Other than that no one else.
At first just my wife and her bulls. Now the mom in law, a couple sister in laws, one of our neighbors, and a few of my wife’s friends. It’s actually brought to light stuff we didn’t know about others. Women who peg their husbands, a couple who we never knew were swingers, etc and so on. Not saying to tell everyone but it’s a relief not to hide.

We keep it completely sep from friends and family , none of their business and can manage without having to justify ourselves .
Some people at nudist clubs we go to know , but there its pretty difficult to conceal ! lol

a few people know. a friend of mine, that we were trying to drag into the lifestyle, but he's a bit of a prude and doesn't like bbw.
my wife's two female cousins, most of my wife's co-workers (who are gay, and one straight) The straight one asked for permission, but wife doesn't want him just yet. I gave it to him and he had his mouth open like....omg...lol .

a female friend of mine that confessed to her infidelities but she's not interested in seeing me that way. an ex-girlfriend I dated while we were married. probably the few guys she dated early on in our lifestyle too.

I forgot to men
a few people know. a friend of mine, that we were trying to drag into the lifestyle, but he's a bit of a prude and doesn't like bbw.
my wife's two female cousins, most of my wife's co-workers (who are gay, and one straight) The straight one asked for permission, but wife doesn't want him just yet. I gave it to him and he had his mouth open like....omg...lol .

a female friend of mine that confessed to her infidelities but she's not interested in seeing me that way. an ex-girlfriend I dated while we were married. probably the few guys she dated early on in our lifestyle too.
Update, her straight co-worker has asked my wife to go out of town with him alone in March and she accepted. She told me yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm so happy for her to do something like this. hope she has tons of fun .

Back