Who knows your a cuckold?

My wife has told her sister and a couple co-workers (both male and female) that she cucks me. However, my wife has verbally humiliated me in front of her sister on multiple occasions and ****** me to expose my tiny dick in a chastity cage on one occasion. The humiliation alone standing there in front of my wife’s sister with my dick straining was the most erotic mind fuck I’ve ever had.

Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?

No body close knows I’m a cuck but a few friends know that we and still think we swing. Our middle boy knows for sure we are swingers. Other than that no one else.
No one! ...
.. keeping it a dirty little secret is very much part of our excitement ... on a Friday my wife's friends and co-workers see a smiling, beautiful, intelligent lady .. they would be shocked to know that on the coming Sunday afternoon she will be kneeling in front of her lover gently licking and sucking his magnificent cock and caressing his large heavy balls........ in front of her husband ... and at some point, after several orgasms, she will have two men cuming inside inside her.

My wife’s best friend knows that we are into my wife enjoying black cock while I watch them and masturbate as they fuck . As she arranged for her uncle to seduce my wife after they had many sexual conversations about their sex lives and fantasies. With my wife telling her that I had wanted to watch her having sex with a very well endowed black guy.Unfortunately due to the area where we live is a very conservative white area we have to keep our cuckolding lifestyle under wrap’s.
As much as I would like it to be known what a whore for black cock my wife has become.
Since writing this Del has visited us at our house under the guise of giving us a quote for some gardening work. He finally got to fuck my wife in our marital bed. It was a massive turn on for all three of us.
A couple of days later one of our neighbours asked my wife about Del , we believe she has an idea that he fucked my wife.

Last edited:
Who in your family or coworkers or freinds knows your a cuckold? Would it bother you if people in the family knew?
My sister, 3 bi-sexual girlfriends and my regular boyfriend know I cuckold and cage my husband. Anyone else in our families or circle of vanilla friends I don't think could or would accept our choice of lifestyle. Of course, the other couples / singles we play with, plus folks we associate with at our Adult Lifestyles Club and on the clothing optional beach obviously know too.

Only you guys…I’m glad we have this place … it makes us all aware that this is very popular but in a discreet manner…when we’re at work we are surrounded by coworkers who do have the same fantasies that we’ll never know….this lifestyle is very personal and private … but also very…in fact extremely popular.

I'm a bi guy. My ex boyfriend knows, three of my wife's former close work friends know she cheated on me/cucked me, because of girls nights out. Not sure how much they know, but at least one knows I'm into it, and may have seen pics of my caged dick and/or know how much of a cuck I am. I'm sure at least one of the other women gossiped, so I'm sure word got out 15-20 years ago that I was being cucked on the regular, and they basically encouraged my wife. She doesn't work with any of them anymore, really.

My wife has told her sister and a couple co-workers (both male and female) that she cucks me. However, my wife has verbally humiliated me in front of her sister on multiple occasions and ****** me to expose my tiny dick in a chastity cage on one occasion. The humiliation alone standing there in front of my wife’s sister with my dick straining was the most erotic mind fuck I’ve ever had.
That’s absolutely wonderful. You’re a lucky man. I would have loved that.

Back