What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

Of course I like to worship thick black cocks. It is a sign of respect and to show him that I am inferior to him and that I will never compete with him for the women he is fucking. And having his cock in my mouth after it has happily ejaculated in a woman I can not only taste his sperm but also h e r fluids in my mouth. And yes you are right my tiny clit get a bit hard (if not in a cage). Do you like this scenario??
Love it!

As white wimp/cuck I could even show more respect for you black bulls. For example kneeling or crawling in front of you, hands chained behind my back and kissing your thick erected cock like a monk kisses a shrine...just before you are entering the expectant pussy of the happy white lady!
I could also imagine as part of your foreplay having your feet on my face (and licking and kissing them) whilst you are hugging and kissing and fondling HER on the couch.

@expatdad

I have been reading your stories for a long time here and I am still wondering if they are true. It appears that all african countries have white women, many politicians have white spouses, some of them find white women for their sons, there are many white couples that go to africa for work, all of these white men end up with having their wifes and daughters raped, they have mixed prisons etc. Are you serious about these stories? Could you post a website to make us believe at least half of them?

As far as my fantasy is concerned, it is my ultimate fantasy, however, as I mentioned before, I would never do that. I don't play with my health for any reason.
I fully identify with your position. My biggest fantasy is to be penetrated in my three holes at the same time by three young men with very thick cocks. It is only a fantasy, I am not able to do it.

I fully identify with your position. My biggest fantasy is to be penetrated in my three holes at the same time by three young men with very thick cocks. It is only a fantasy, I am not able to do it.

thank you for sharing your fantasy with us, it’s very sexy to think of you that way

Back