What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I think I have two.

The first is pretty simple. My husband tells me he has a special birthday date planned for us. He tells me to get ready and he'll bring in my outfit when I'm ready to go. I get cleaned up and put on my makeup for a night out. My husband comes in with this beautiful sheer silk and lace robe. He helps me put it on. He then tells me to close my eyes and keep them closed until he tells me to open them.

He takes my hand leads me to the living room. He stops in the middle of the room and leaves me standing there holding my hand. He moves behind me and opens the robe slightly and slips it partially off my shoulders. There is another long pause and then he tells me to open my eyes. Sitting on the couch is a black friend of ours. I am speechless since I kind of thought this guy was sexy and my hausband has slipped my robe off me as I stood sort of paralyzed. My husband says, "since its your birthday I thought I'd get you something special." My husband places his hands on my hips and guides me forward until I'm standing right in front of our friend. My husband asks, "Isn't she everything I told you she was? I want you to take care of her very well tonight." With that I am turned over to our friend who proceeds to fuck me every way imaginable while my husband watches.

In the second fantasy, my husband and I are out for a great dinner. My husband has bought the sexiest lingerie for me and a new dress that is more revealing than I would have chosen. But I can tell he loves it and he loves that other guys are looking. We go home and standing on the front porch he blindfolds me telling me he has one more surprise for me. He leads me inside into the center of the living room. He tells me to stand still and he takes off my dress dropping it to the floor. He then carefully moves me around telling me he has amazing plans for me. He helps me lay back on some sort of table or bench thing. He takes my hands and ties them to the legs of this thing. Now I am helpless and wiggling in anticipation. "I love how you're displayed for me. Its the perfect dessert buffet. Now just lay back and enjoy what's going to happen!". He licks my nipples and runs his hands over my body. He kisses me long and deep and then I feel other lips on my nipples. Someone lifts my legs and I feel their breath on my pussy. I strat the scream, but my husband covers my mouth, "relax and enjoy -- no one is going to hurt you! Just enjoy this party I've arranged for my beautiful sexy wife."

And with that tongues and hands and fingers begin to stroke and explore my body. I've never felt so helpless, so excited and so desirable all at the same time. I don't know how long it goes on but one after another cocks enter me and push me into one orgasms after another. I'm filled with load after load. I'm the center of attention for all this incredible sex.

Finally it is all over and I collapse in exhaustion. My husband removes my blindfold and the room is empty. Then I see the video cameras and my husband's smirk. "We've now got movies to watch on those cold winter nights." he says.

If I could find a sane realistic couple who is local I'd be more than happy with that. The period of time between action is simply too few are far between for my liking. It is understandable though, given that those who are into this lifestyle represent a small minority of the population.

Last edited:
I think I have two.

The first is pretty simple. My husband tells me he has a special birthday date planned for us. He tells me to get ready and he'll bring in my outfit when I'm ready to go. I get cleaned up and put on my makeup for a night out. My husband comes in with this beautiful sheer silk and lace robe. He helps me put it on. He then tells me to close my eyes and keep them closed until he tells me to open them.

He takes my hand leads me to the living room. He stops in the middle of the room and leaves me standing there holding my hand. He moves behind me and opens the robe slightly and slips it partially off my shoulders. There is another long pause and then he tells me to open my eyes. Sitting on the couch is a black friend of ours. I am speechless since I kind of thought this guy was sexy and my hausband has slipped my robe off me as I stood sort of paralyzed. My husband says, "since its your birthday I thought I'd get you something special." My husband places his hands on my hips and guides me forward until I'm standing right in front of our friend. My husband asks, "Isn't she everything I told you she was? I want you to take care of her very well tonight." With that I am turned over to our friend who proceeds to fuck me every way imaginable while my husband watches.

In the second fantasy, my husband and I are out for a great dinner. My husband has bought the sexiest lingerie for me and a new dress that is more revealing than I would have chosen. But I can tell he loves it and he loves that other guys are looking. We go home and standing on the front porch he blindfolds me telling me he has one more surprise for me. He leads me inside into the center of the living room. He tells me to stand still and he takes off my dress dropping it to the floor. He then carefully moves me around telling me he has amazing plans for me. He helps me lay back on some sort of table or bench thing. He takes my hands and ties them to the legs of this thing. Now I am helpless and wiggling in anticipation. "I love how you're displayed for me. Its the perfect dessert buffet. Now just lay back and enjoy what's going to happen!". He licks my nipples and runs his hands over my body. He kisses me long and deep and then I feel other lips on my nipples. Someone lifts my legs and I feel their breath on my pussy. I strat the scream, but my husband covers my mouth, "relax and enjoy -- no one is going to hurt you! Just enjoy this party I've arranged for my beautiful sexy wife."

And with that tongues and hands and fingers begin to stroke and explore my body. I've never felt so helpless, so excited and so desirable all at the same time. I don't know how long it goes on but one after another cocks enter me and push me into one orgasms after another. I'm filled with load after load. I'm the center of attention for all this incredible sex.

Finally it is all over and I collapse in exhaustion. My husband removes my blindfold and the room is empty. Then I see the video cameras and my husband's smirk. "We've now got movies to watch on those cold winter nights." he says.
Does your husband know of these fantasies?

Does your husband know of these fantasies?
Sort of.

He has mentioned something like the first fantasy on occasion. He has told me how he wishes we had a friend that could see me when I blow him or how he'd love to show me off to an appreciative friend. Never anyone specific, since we don't have any friends that we share with in that way. Over time it has become a fantasy of mine too. Sort of a walk on the wild side while still being safe with my husband and a close trusted friend. Under those circumstances I think I could really relax and let go in the moment.

The second fantasy is just a fantasy, nothing he knows about. I don't even think it is possible to put together a real event like it. One that would fit my requirements/expectations as well as satisfy the men involved.

Sort of.

He has mentioned something like the first fantasy on occasion. He has told me how he wishes we had a friend that could see me when I blow him or how he'd love to show me off to an appreciative friend. Never anyone specific, since we don't have any friends that we share with in that way. Over time it has become a fantasy of mine too. Sort of a walk on the wild side while still being safe with my husband and a close trusted friend. Under those circumstances I think I could really relax and let go in the moment.

The second fantasy is just a fantasy, nothing he knows about. I don't even think it is possible to put together a real event like it. One that would fit my requirements/expectations as well as satisfy the men involved.
That’s good that you can share the first fantasy. It’s difficult including friends in the lifestyle but sometimes finding the right guy can become an new best friend. My ex and I met an guy that become one of our best friends in the lifestyle. He was like an brother to me and great lover to my ex!

The second one is an tough one to fulfill. Normal gangbangs are difficult to set up. But if you ever adventure in to it maybe finding an alternative site or club near you might be able to help.

Good luck and be safe!

I'd love a reverse gangbang 2..3 hotwives or girlfriends just wanting to use my mouth and cock for their selfish needs as a group and individually
Doing things like dominating that one person ...completely overstimulating each one of them till they have the biggest body trembling orgasm from me fucking her and her friends kissing and groping her and we all calling her dirty names and treating her badly and then they swap places for the next to be the center of attention

Back