What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I've lived out many interracial fantasies already, but there is one that will probably remain in the fantasy realm -- My wife meets a strong, dominant Black Bull and falls completely in love with him. They both want a polyamorous relationship with me as their submissive cuck. He moves in and takes over. He gets off on having a cuck; it's a necessary part of his sex life. He loves the power trip. He loves having a white husband submit to him in front of the wife. My wife is so crazy about him that she makes sure I'm a submissive obedient cuck at all times. He sleeps with her in our marriage bed while I move to a spare bedroom. While he's fucking my wife, I'm shining his shoes and washing his car. While they cuddle on the couch, I'm cleaning the house. After they fuck, she makes me suck out every load because that's what makes him happy.
That fantasy can be a reality if you want it bad enough. ;) I've been a bull with a couple in a very similar scenario. I lived in their house and fucked the wife as I pleased. Whether it was in the bedroom, bathroom, living room, or in the kitchen, I fucked her regularly. I often had hubby do chores like make dinner or laundry after we finished. One of his unique chores was to suck me off a third time after I creampied his wife twice every weekday before work. If hubby was good at doing his chores, then he got to clean me and her up after I filled her with my bbc seed. If he wasn't good, the load stayed in her. Based on his behavior, I'd let him sleep in the marital bed with us, the guest bedroom, or the living room couch. This went on for a few years and was one of the best times of my life.

My wife looking at me naked in my cell mate chastity device that she controls telling me as she is getting fucked with a monsterous black cock on our marital bed that she went to the doctors today and has had her pregnancy confirmed and I'm going to be a cuckold daddy. After a short pause she looks me in the eye and tells me she doesn't need my little clitty working anymore and we are off to Thailand on holiday soon, when we get there I'm booked into a hospital to have my balls removed. No more little erections for you tiny she says.

After watching my wife taken by a black man she cuckolds me. I am feminized and made to live 24/7/365 as a woman. Then I am subjected to mind control. I agree to a sex change and end up surgically modified. I now have pretty feminine breast and a nice smooth vagina. Next my wife (she has not divorced me yet) and her BBC lover invite one of his black friends over. Now it is my wifes turn. She gets to watch as I am fucked by a huge black cock. She said she loved seeing me with my legs spread and my new pussy being pounded by that black cock. Especially when my bull came inside me and my eyes rolled back into my head. She new I was now a black mans bitch. My wife ends up divorcing me and we live as sisters taking black cock every day.

What is your one biggest interracial fantasy?
Mine is to have a big bull inside me and cum together in an intense frenzied orgasim, he would then fall asleep inside me. In the morning we would be joined as on, I awake at the feeling of him growing inside me and as we grind I realised he is inside me still as he kisses me passionately and cums again all this as my husband listens in the guest room. He then brings us breakfast in bed and my morning after pill is given to my bull to give me as he leaves the room my bull flushes it and returns to pump his seed inside me.

when we get home I tell my husband and he jumps on me Cumming really quickly his cum mixes with my young bulls load and then I ride his face until I cum 😚

Me and my Mrs are in a bnb or hotel. 4 black men watch her and me.. We goto our room unaware that they are following. We get into bed then get frisky.
Then the 4 black men break in, pull me away and tie me down in front of the bed. 1 holds my head to watch as 2 of them hold my Mrs to the bed while 1 fills her.
Once they have finshed she cums and wants more.... and that's pretty much it.

I fantasise about two big black bulls breeding me and my hubby doesn’t know I’m not on any birth control as he goads them into inseminating his wife’s womb in be knowingly hehe

I’d then give him the morning after pill late and ask shall I take this just in case 😊 just a fantasy of mine carrying a black baby, my friend has a black baby and it makes me horny thinking about it. Not told hubby that!!

What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

I would have to say that mine fantasy for a long time has been that I would be a sexy secretary for a sexy sexy black man that was my BOSS. I would have my husband pick out my sexy clothes every morning and whisper in his ear what I was going to do with my boss. I would get to work and say good morning to the staff as usually. Then I would touch up my my lips 👄 and walk into his office and say good morning. I would close the door 🚪 be hide me and walk around his desk and turn his chair around. He would have his hands up my skirt grabbing my firm sexy ass. Then he would say good morning sexy I have been waiting for you. I would look down at his lap and see my friend was already at attention waiting for me ☺️😘. He then stood up and picked me up and sat him on his desk. He slowly worked his hand up and in between my thighs I moaned in his ear with pleasure because I love it so much. I then started to kiss him on the back of ear. He whispered in his ear to fuck me please I have been a good girl all week long. I then reached for his phone and called my husband putting him on speaker 🔊. I then laid back in the desk and my boss/lover started to slowly take off my skirt and kiss 😘💋 the inside of my thigh causing me to moan even louder and telling him how bad I wanted his big black dick inside of me!!! He then started to took off my thong and as he did he tasted the sweet juices my pussy was giving him already because all I could think 🤔💭 about his dick 🍆 pounding my sweet pussy. My husband then said oh baby have you told him what a sweet little girl you have been. I then answered “YES”!! He then took my thong all the way off and then saw my sexy anklet I had on with some red heels 👠 it said 👸🏻♠️. He then came up so fast and started to kiss 💋 I me so passionately. I could feel his 🍆dick against my waste line and I started to moan and ask for him to PLEASE FUCK ME !!! He then reach for my hair and grabbed it so tight and ****** his huge dick 🍆 inside of me I gasp 😮 for air as his dick went inside of me with a loud moan asking for him to please give me more !!! He then started to pound my pussy so fast 💨 I cummed twice and squirted all over his desk. He said baby I just got started with you too. I asked for him to fuck me doggy style !!! He said okay I turn around and got on all four on his wet desk. He then walk over stood in front of me with his lovely 😊 dick in front of my face. I asked if I could please suck my juices off it. He smiled and said of course sexy!!! I then placed my lips 👄 round that very large dick🍆 And be fan to suck it nice and slow and then licked 👅 him all the way down to the shaft and ducked his balls so good he started to moan oh yea baby that’s it suck daddy good. Then my husband said oh babe I’m so hard right now and I’m outside your office. I then paused and said cum all the way down the hall once you come in and to the back office please. He said “oh okay really I can watch” I then replied yes but hurry or I will change my mind. So I continue to lick 👅 and suck his huge dick and I hear a knock on the door 🚪. My boss says ya, then I hear my husband said hey. My boss said please cum in ☺️😁. My husband cums in and seats in the corner chair where he usually sits when I invite him in. My boss then asked me if I am ready for daddy to give it to me. I am so ready daddy please !!! He then goes back around and placed his dick in pussy and wraps his hand in my hair pulling my head back as he pounds my pussy and my beast are smacking each other so fast and loud. I immediately let out this loud moan and began cum and squirt everywhere, and tell him to spank me please !!! He then vegans to spank me so hard I feel his dick release his wonderful cum inside me. I begin to yell faster, faster please, fuck your pussy daddy !!! He begins to pounds my pussy so fast 💨 and ask me who pussy is it. I then reply “your daddy all yours!!” He then goes so fast and let’s out a huge MOAN and then lays his head down on my back and says “WOW this was just as amazing 😉 as yesterday” I then turn around and smile at him. Then I pull him close to me and tell him watch this. I call over my husband and tell him to clean me up now. My husband then gets down on his knees and says yes anything for you my love. He then beginning to lick 👅 my pussy and I started to moan and my boss then pushes me down back in the desk and he begins to kiss my breast and my neck and then lips 👄 I am going crazy I lose it and start to squirt and my husband then tell me you like it don’t you. I reply with what little breath I have yes. I then cum one last time as my thigh tighten around my husband head. I got to say it was a GOOD DAY 🤪🤩😜

Back