What is your ultimate interracial fantasy?

so what happens in this fantasy of yours? if you don't mind describing it :)
Sure ok. I'm I'm in a room tied up like in the picture you shared or chained to the wall by an iron collar. A guy comes in naked and starts jerking to make himself hard and then has his way with me. He gets up and leaves when he's done and then another guy walks in. It's happens again and then another guy. It's happens over and over guy after guy. I don't know how many guys are out there or when it will end. It just goes on for hour after hour with no let up, no break. Guy after guy after guy, then they com in in twos then threes having me any way they want me. At the end of the day the very first guy walks in counting money and says good job, see you tomorrow. Turns off the light and locks the door. Bit rapey I know but you know it's fantasy not reality. 🙂 Hope no one hat reads that thinks less of me lol

Would love if you ladies participated in this! winner gets free bikini

Sure ok. I'm I'm in a room tied up like in the picture you shared or chained to the wall by an iron collar. A guy comes in naked and starts jerking to make himself hard and then has his way with me. He gets up and leaves when he's done and then another guy walks in. It's happens again and then another guy. It's happens over and over guy after guy. I don't know how many guys are out there or when it will end. It just goes on for hour after hour with no let up, no break. Guy after guy after guy, then they com in in twos then threes having me any way they want me. At the end of the day the very first guy walks in counting money and says good job, see you tomorrow. Turns off the light and locks the door. Bit rapey I know but you know it's fantasy not reality. 🙂 Hope no one hat reads that thinks less of me lol
holy ******* thats hot. thanks for sharing. and yeah its all fantasy we all get that in this thread. you must be an amazing girlfriend. lol

My fantasy is for my white wife to find a back lover. He introduces her to the life style of being with bbc. She slowly accepts that this is her future. She sneaks around and even gets a ace of spades tattoo with her lovers coaching. He introduces her to his friends and starts sharing her. My wife becomes more and more absorbed into being with black men. She ignores my requests for sex and starts spending more time out dating different men. She eventually gets turned out by her lover and his friends and even works the strip club scene and streets as they see fit. She stats out being careful with protection but becomes obsessed with black cock and cum until she goes from bringing home used condones to telling me she is no longer using condoms with some of her lovers. She becomes pregnant by in office them and doesn’t know which one. She continues to go out and date as the pregnancy continues. I raise the baby after it’s born and she starts the process over again. After a few years she has consistently had several children by different men. She leaves me and goes around town performing gangbangs and starts hooking

😍

Wife has a regular boyfriend. I help her get ready for dates. Either she tells me about it, she records it, or I watch in person as he makes love to her, kissing her deeply as he shoves his cock into her. Afterwards we fuck as I slide my dick into her cum filled pussy. As we fuck she can’t help but tell me how good he was. Sometimes when I feel really dirty, she finishes by pissing in my mouth. Seems disgusting to me at times but when I’m really horny the thought of it drives me crazy.

...her with a hot older black man.. watching them make passionate love for hours, her orgasming and him cumming in her... Them sleeping together and waking up just to continue fucking... 😍
Im down with that

Back