What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

Question for the black men on this platform: why do I/we get messages from some of you that say "I'm a bull, I'll fuck your wife, I'm in Florida too." ??? Do you think that's how a "bull" operates? Where are the experienced bulls that can lend a hand to the younger fellas...? They don't know what a "bull" is and they don't understand it's a title bestowed on them, not something they self-identify with. I offer help to all the cool guys that want in on the fun we all have, so long as we keep things honest and they gotta put in the effort. Experienced BBC men, if even ok looking, but in great shape, easy to talk to, funny, appreciative, put woman's needs and interests FIRST, be willing to share your fantasies with husband/wife, ask them what fantasy they'd like to explore this weekend, don't forget her birthday, ask hubby if he needs help moving the furniture, don't forget to call wife or hubby ahead of time and remind her what outfit you want to see her in, tell hubby privately that you know that he (hubby) likes a little hair about her pussy, you're going to tell her to shave it all off for you and you want him to be cool with it, and keep your hand off your cock for a few days BEFORE you get together with your married slut because she WANTS to know you saved a heavy load with her in mind. Just a few tips.MVC-009L.JPGcandi10.jpg

My fantasy is like the American Eagle mascot, I want BBC to be the official "mascock" of the United States of America! I want women to be entitled to receive a BBC on her birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary, and whenever she has a craving! I want women to be able to go to spa's where they can get all the therapeutic and recreational BBC that they desire as long as they are a consenting adult! I want their husband's to drop them off and pick them up afterwards from their appointments like normal every week!

That's my fantasy, to give hotwives the BBC that they need and for society to accept it openly!

My fantasy is like the American Eagle mascot, I want BBC to be the official "mascock" of the United States of America! I want women to be entitled to receive a BBC on her birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary, and whenever she has a craving! I want women to be able to go to spa's where they can get all the therapeutic and recreational BBC that they desire as long as they are a consenting adult! I want their husband's to drop them off and pick them up afterwards from their appointments like normal every week!

That's my fantasy, to give hotwives the BBC that they need and for society to accept it openly!
Sounds like a good platform for a presidential appointment, interracial relations dept.

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈
I've had guys stay with me for as long as a few months while my husband was overseas on business. He loves it when I call him and leave the line open, especially when he's in meetings :)

Wow. 😮 You have your head very deeply stuck inside your kink, it seems. 🤣 But no prob. More power to you man! 😂

Twins.
Minnesota Twins Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Nice!! You sound really fun!!
She is a complete fucking slut, made to breed BBC. We should find the best black cock on here to breed her hard multiple times a day and ******* her hubby to suck it up, accept it and pay the fucking bills. That's what she desires, that's what queen should get.

I especially enjoy meeting an unassuming, mature housewife that has frequently dreams of being with a nice looking, clean, professional black man. She may or may not act upon her dreams, but she's turned on by the thought of what could be, if she let it happen. Meeting in public--sometimes without saying a word to each other. Just enjoying the electricity that happens when the vibes are right and your mind imagines and leads you to the edge of acting upon your impulses. Sometimes (most of the time), it may end with nothing other than dreams. Some may end in occasional conversations, light touching, ete. However, the fantasy becomes reality when you meet the woman who slowly submits and enjoys the total journey. Perhaps I'm lucky, but I've experienced each of these fantasies and still enjoy the thrill of of the seduction--be it mind or body!
Very sexy xx

Give a neglected beautiful hot sexy married woman all the thrills, kinks, and pleasure she is missing at home, without hubby's awareness. dominate completely her desires and pleasure, saving her marriage with a new side-life of trips, picnics, dinner, massages, light BDSM, etc...

Last edited:
Wow. 😮 You have your head very deeply stuck inside your kink, it seems. 🤣 But no prob. More power to you man! 😂
There are people on this very site that are already doing it privately! In some places like swinger resorts and nudist resorts there ate people doing it all publicly!

Remember how being a part of the rainbow 🌈 community was taboo and they kept it within their own community? Now their lifestyle and history is being taught in schools and their flags are in public places everywhere! Was there head deep inside their lifestyle or were they just biding their time and waiting for the inevitable? Especially when there are still plenty of places in the world today where they can be executed for being a part of that community!

All I saying is just like the rainbow 🌈 community had to operate in the shadows, now are out in the open, so will the swing lifestyle be out in the open eventually!

Back