What fantasies do bbc bulls have?

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈

4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
You're not close to Oklahoma are you lol bc I think we could be good friends if so.

So basically what is your fantasy. We always hear the cucks fantasy or the hotwifes fantasy but never the bulls fantasy. Let's hear exactly how you hung men think fucking a white wife or gf should go. Thank you bulls and keep putting white wive and their wimp dick cucks in their places. We are here to serve our black masters. ♠️♠️🤤🤤🙌🙌
Raceplay
BDSM
Breeding
Dirty talk
None consensual play

Friday Night Smackdown Reaction GIF by WWE

What he said, plus facetiming cucky while he's away for work, and watching her walk around dripping after I filled her up

.Romantic dinner for wife and Bull at home and hubby is our server making sure his wife and the Bull have everything they need from the dinner table to the bedroom!

.I want to attend a baby shower as the husbands friend and once all the guests leave phuck that pregnant wife really good. Married pregnant pussy is like Caviar rare but good!

.Be the Valentines day Bull or Anniversary Bull and help a couple celebrate by banging the hotwife.

.It's been awhile since I attended a hotwife lifestyle party and banged every woman at the party senseless!

To ******* someone that’s innocent looking. Tie her up, blindfold her and take her to my lair. I would put a mouth gag on her and have her tied up, spread eagle on the table. For a few days I would use her holes as I please. To see her innocence fade and for her to beg me to cum would be such a turn on.

Then I would cook her meals in between dicking her down. Spoon feed her. She would have no clue who I am, due to the blindfold.

Then I would drop her back off near the location where I kidnapped her. Lol.

Back